sorcery got ninja nerfed?!

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by xskateXX, Oct 23, 2014.

1. xskateXX Well-Known Player

what the heck?
    transmutation barely do damage it used to crit to 9k and now its barely crit for 4k
    also the dots isnt always ticking
    the hell?
  2. WL Corpsman New Player

Here we go again. If all the powers work PROPERLY from the start, people wouldn't have to cry nerf or O.P. 4 years and this is still a problem.....................
  3. lfc09kris Well-Known Player

Sorcery is untouched, my damage is still through the roof are you sure you arent playing with someone else thats sorcery? for the DoT's not ticking?
    • Like x 1
  4. Chewy Stuff Well-Known Player

Same. 62 CR sorcery alt. Still burning similar CR DPS' s.
  5. xskateXX Well-Known Player

Nope its wierd as hell
    Trans hits for like 4 k i dont get all the dots
    And the sc somwtimes doesnt do any damage at all!
  6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Did your proficiency run out? Or base mods?
  7. xskateXX Well-Known Player

I dont think they did
  8. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'd go check
  9. Rasta Committed Player

It's not a nerf. It's just an issue with transmute that needs to be fixed. Sometimes I'll hit 7K, and other times ill hit 300. It's just like Voracious Plants for Nature DPS
  10. xskateXX Well-Known Player

Since when its like that? I was shpcked i used to dpsvreally good and now ppl ***** me and i was like wth
  11. Rasta Committed Player

It's been like that for quite some time. If it keeps being brought up on the forums, the devs are bound to fix it. Keep at it!
  12. xskateXX Well-Known Player

Well my dng became **** only today.. Its wierd
  13. Rasta Committed Player

I still run with transmute on my loadout when I'm DPS and my numbers havent changed that much. What's your loadout if you don't mind me asking?
  14. thirty six Loyal Player

Make sure your tactical mods aren't expired. That max damage mod makes a huge difference
    • Like x 1
  15. xskateXX Well-Known Player

Wod
    Soul well
    Cod
    Shard of life
    Sc
    Trans
    I put shard then cod then soul clipped with wod then spam wm trans till i need to reapllie cod (then i use shard before cod for the pi)
  16. Rasta Committed Player

A suggestion would be.

>Circle of destruction
    >Clip Transmute with Weapon of Destiny
    >WM into Shard of Life
    >Just press soul well. You don't need to do weapon mastery into it
    >Clip Transmute with Weapon of Destiny
    >Repeat the cycle

Just remember that you don't have to do WM when bringing up soul well. Just press it whenever it's off cooldown.
  17. xskateXX Well-Known Player

What wep u using?
    Im always starting like this
    Shard
    Weapon combo into circle
    Weapon combo into soull well clip with wod
    Weapons mastery into trans
    Whats the explanation for ur loadout why u use it in this order if may i ask
  18. Rasta Committed Player

I would use DW because it's much faster, but I'm stuck with HB because I haven't got a 94 DW drop. Ever. But HB is great as well.

You don't have to combo into Soul well. It's excluded from WM Crits so whether or not you do it with WM the damage/effects will be the same.

I would also just start out with Transmute into WOD because you can use the crit you get from that for Shard of Life and it does a bit more damage with the Bad Karma PI from WOD
  19. spack2k Steadfast Player

on test sorcery still beast
  20. xskateXX Well-Known Player

I know i used it 2 days ago but today on live i came back tp sorvery
    First raid i did ok dmg then suddenly my dmg dropped from 7k-10k to barely 4k