Second Troller in an Raid/Operation

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by bull425, Oct 14, 2014.

1. Guilty_iNNOCENCE8o8 New Player

Secondary troll is fun. WM clip Singularity (as a Quantum troll) into the weapon buff (IDK what it's called off the top of my head, but the one that turns your wielded weapon(s) blue) into recharge almost every time when attacking. Of course, power management is key, and picking up the fallen and cc...yadda yadda yadda, but if there's a troll who has higher vit than me, it's usually a defense debuff party (for the most part) for me (with that weapon/power buff)! :D *Not saying the yaddas aren't important. Do whatever it takes to get the group through the raid and know what to do, when to do it, and why, but yep, defense debuff, recharge, and weapon buff are my best friends in this instance. Makes things go a lot smoother, and faster too!*
  2. xskateXX Well-Known Player

troller need to recharge when needed
    stuns arent the important part only in some content
    debuff is
  3. DCUController New Player

here's my rotation as a HL troll:

group goes at a mob of say 5:

I'll do spam my WM combo brawling > MA, then do burst after each, mixing in spike quake to stun and add DoTs to help kill.

I will go on record I have already been the "main" troll for necropolis with a PoT of 282, currently at 286 or 287 PoT now, and the group we manage to do just fine BTW with me as main troll :)

also for backup trolling always start boss fights with the defense debuffs before any attacks or whatever:

boss fights I do this:

WM > burst, WM > def debuff rense repeat

if debuff is up still I'll throw exta burst in and a spike quake in. so far doing it this way I've never had complaints.

2nd note: its not always high CR ppl that a dbags, I've seen lower CR ridicule higher CR ppl, b/c the ppl lower CR think they know what their talking about due to have doing a instance one or twice. This is by no means a insult or anything to you, but this is just a example everyone in the community are this way sadly.
  4. bull425 Well-Known Player

On your 2nd note, this was really the only time that I had encountered this. For the most part I was lucky, I was just relaying an experience I had. This community does need work, but I have come across some solid individuals as well.
  5. DCUController New Player

oh yea there are good ppl in DCUO's world I agree, but their rare sadly. Specially for someone like myself who solo Q's all alerts T6 and down, and LFGs T6 raids.

but way I look at it is this, the weak will die out eventually due to lack of skill and patients, and the skilled and strong will out-last the rest.

when that day comes I fear it may be the end of DCUO as imo the bad players make up a good deal of the community anymore.
  6. DCUController New Player

true but like HL's spike quake it adds DoTs after doing a burst dmg so it helps just doing something as small as that :)

kinda makes it easier killing mobs faster for the DPS when 1-2 of them are dizzy :p

plus its fun stunning adds in necro and artifacts lol
  7. spack2k Steadfast Player

second troll ? is this a rumor like second tank and second heal ?
  8. DCUController New Player

nope, unless you started out as CR108 when the 94 gear dropped then more then likely there's 2 trolls in the raids.

at least thats the setup on USPS villain side.

1 for PoT & burst, occasional debuffs and what not (pickups, supply drops ect)
    2nd for burst, debuffs, and what not
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

the last time i needed a second troll to aid me in my raid runs was to A&B era.

i solo troll because if i run with a second troll i never ever have to use my supercharge ... i fill them for nothing- super boring.
  10. DCUController New Player

not really, even when I am main troll I use my SC, rather its WoP or the group shield or battle drone lol

but I agree at a certain point YOU can solo troll T6 raids, hell I have a 319 PoT and I can solo necro and art with ease...