The New Costume Contest ...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Black-Zero, Feb 15, 2013.

1. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

2. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

3. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

• Like x 3
  4. Macgyver75 Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  5. GigglesEUPS New Player

[IMG] my joker goon villian
    • Like x 2
  6. Crimson Jonni New Player

I've been posting alot lately so sorry for that xD. Ive just been messing around with my colors and i think i've improved my style a little bit more. I decided to add black to the feet style to break up that solid color i had going on, and i chose to completely scrap the sinestro gloves in favor of something a little more ninja-y
    [IMG]

Also, the best part about these gloves is that there are little studs around the knuckle area that are green, which kinda looks like i have on 10 power rings, which is awesome imo :D
    [IMG]
    I live for the styles in this game, i personally feel like this is one of my best original styles yet. Using pieces many people dont use to get that green lantern feel while at the same time maintaining that Ninja-esque flavor
    • Like x 4
  7. apocalypsegodx Loyal Player

[IMG]
    ApocalypseGoD:)
    • Like x 1
  8. Laz523 Well-Known Player

wow, great work bro like them all
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

[IMG]

Entity got his looks changed........again lol :)
  10. DaMaxchine New Player

Decided that since it's Halloween I will post my main again !
    [IMG] It was as scary as I could get then but now I'll probably post a pic better.
    • Like x 1
  11. Karmapolice Well-Known Player

Halloween Costumes!
    This is something I was actually wearing months ago, but I haven't really played the last 3 months but now that I have started playing again, I thought I'd keep it for Halloween. Inspired by Marvel's new female Thor! :D
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
    • Like x 7
  12. frozenballz New Player

13. darth_paul Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    Character costume updates.
    • Like x 2
  14. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

What hand style is your male character using?
  15. darth_paul Dedicated Player

Pit Fighters Gauntlets.
  16. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Divine I think
  17. darth_paul Dedicated Player

They are New Genesis style Pit Fighter's Gauntlets. Lvl 32. Not sure where I got them from, just a random drop.
    • Like x 1
  18. akaivy Dedicated Player

Sorcery healer - Mystical Ivy
    [IMG]
  19. Laz523 Well-Known Player

Lady Bashem rage tank look
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. willflynne 10000 Post Club

A couple of tweaks for Halloween outfits on characters. I've kind of committed Techhawk to more bird-like themes, so her Halloween outfit went from this:

[IMG]

to this:

[IMG]

Little tough to see with the armor, but I'm using the Undead skin there.

As for the other tweak, well after getting the plastic masks I couldn't resist making this look for Flynne

[IMG]

:D
    • Like x 3