SEPPUKU (USPS) Hero League Recruiting

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Greenman_x, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Seppuku, a US Playstation server Hero League, is looking for more players.

A core few of us have been around since the very beginning and formed the league in March 2011. We're relatively laid back, with no scheduled raid times, no true "leader", nothing like that. If you're on and want to run content, all you have to do is shout in league and generally people will respond. We like to joke around, we like to have fun, but we also like to get content done (and rhyme apparently).

Because of how our league is structured, we need players to actively engage themselves with the league in order to get content done. It is not our job to bring you into things, it's your job to tell us what you need. We will certainly help you set things up and run things, but we won't do that for you. We want all new members to actively become a part of the league, not just be a guy with a title under his/her name.

We are looking for players of ALL roles CR 130 and up (or close to it).

Alone? We'll take you. Have a group of friends? We'll take all of you. League dying out and looking for somewhere to take your players? Bring em here.

If interested contact any one of myself (Greenman or Sir Greenman), Zim, Plague Hunter, Korlick, SolusPrime, Mike B, Bulldozer 22, Flesh Light or Not Again.
  2. TK PUSHA Dedicated Player

hey Green, good to see ya'll still around and with a shinny new thread taboot. :)

i'm thinking of coming back to dc after a 6 month hiatus.
    if i do i might hit ya'll up.\can't remember what my cr was, lol, but i had pretty much maxed out the a & B gear i think.

anyway, good to see some old school follks still here and i'll keep ya posted.
    • Like x 1
  3. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Ha, yep. Definitely hit us up if you wind up coming back.
  4. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.

Information up above. Contact any one of Greenman, Zim, Plague Hunter of Bulldozer 22 in game, or shoot me a PM on here if interested.
  5. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

6. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Bump for an awesome group. :)
  8. Zim New Player

Let's not forget to add really really really cool, and really really really good looking too!
    • Like x 1
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yeah cant forget about the swag and sexy.
  10. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Bump.

Looking for players 100 CR and up. Shoot Greenman a PM on here or in game if interested. You can also contact Plague Hunter, Bulldozer 22 or Zim as well.
  11. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

12. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Still on the lookout for players.

100 CR or higher preferred. All roles welcome.

Contact Greenman, Zim, Plague Hunter or Bulldozer 22 in game if interested. Feel free to send me a PM as well.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

14. NASTY DCUO New Player

Hit me up for some runs. See if its a good fit
  15. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

I ran SM with these noobs last night. They made it to round 7 thanks to my healing so they aren't half bad. Though their Ice Tank Zim was getting one shotted by adds so maybe stear clear of him.
    • Like x 1
  16. Korlick Loyal Player

#TeamGreenman
    #BabyBoyBrownZim
    #GOML
    • Like x 2
  17. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Baby boy just told me he was banned from here. F that noise. We're bringing him back!
  18. ThunderlesStorm New Player

Why would I want to join plaque? I have enough of her on the villain side!
  19. MediumPace New Player

Oh man!!! I had no idea greenman was the boss of a league.

Can I join this league? I want to be in a helpful league full of awesome and helpful people like greenman.
  20. Korlick Loyal Player

I dont know man, but she likes Rush. So she is ok to me.
    • Like x 1