Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

For Derp

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. Mont New Player

dang pickles falling out getting mustard n ketchup on ur clean white work shirt
  3. Inpent New Player

Cant believe this is still going ha
  4. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

They just don't have the time. My mom works 12 hour shifts 5 days a week, and then spends all of her free time getting ready for her card-making classes that she teaches on Mondays, and my stepdad, when he's not working, is recording, editing, and producing his band's album (he's a keyboardist in a Christian Classic Rock group), and it consumes like all of his free time.
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

There's a thing called priority.
    I know he's in a band but there's a scripture that calls for Order.
    You are still their child. He took on the Role of your father.
    He should make the effort to teach you at the least.
    There is no excuse.
    I have to watch my siblings and pretty soon balance music, work, my reed business, teaching, and my personal life.
    when much is given, much is required.
    All things must work in decency and in order.
  6. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  7. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Well, here's the thing. He's the only one in the band who knows how to produce an album and run the website and order the CDs and make the covers and send them out to people and mix the tracks, and yadayadayada.... It would be incredibly unfair of me to ask him to set aside something he loves in order to teach me something that my own father should have taught me when he promised me years ago.
  8. Dametria Loyal Player

What about that thing called personal responsibility? At what age do your parents have a right to expect you to take care of yourself?
    If a family member is in need, and you can help them, then you should. But there is the expectation that a grown adult will at some point try to build their own life and fend for themselves if physically capable.
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I understand that Emily.
    But as a musician, family does come first.

Since I was 12 I had to learn to make money grow.
    I have the capability to take gcare of myself.
    But my own parents are failing in health. I have to help. Im in a bind.

Btw, Hi :D
  10. Dametria Loyal Player

I'm talking about a child becoming an adult, not a child having to be the adult. You're helping out sick family, which isn't the same thing as they can work or do for themselves and don't.

and hi back.
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Ok. I see.
    Well what is your suggestion?
    How would you solve the problem?
  12. Dametria Loyal Player

It's not my place to suggest how someone should solve their problems, especially since I don't know the whole situation. Plus, I said I wouldn't offer anymore advice unless it was specifically asked for.
  13. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Ok.
    When the time arises, you will be asked.
    till then, have a good day Eva.
    :)
  14. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    This is a baby Sand Cat. He wants to tell you HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!
    • Like x 2
  15. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Alright. What do you think I should do about my driving situation?
  16. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

DROP BEAR!!!
    • Like x 1
  17. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

I want this!!!!
    • Like x 2
  18. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Google Sand Cat ... or Sand Kitten, cutest things ever! Well, not ever, but they're on the top ten list :D
    • Like x 1
  19. Mont New Player

No sneaking up on him n grabbing butt n saying got ya
  20. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Lol, What??? :D