Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

you get an...

AAWW YISSSS
  2. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I've come to the conclusion that I will never "belong" anywhere.

Anyway, good night, people.
  3. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

You belong here!
    • Like x 1
  4. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Not true hun.
    I was wondering when you would post
  5. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Free needs one too.
    or more like 2 dozen
  6. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I mean I don't belong anywhere in "real" life. I have no spot. I don't fit in anywhere.
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Couldn't be any less true Free.
    • Like x 1
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I'm not "gay enough" to hang out with the gays, not straight enough to hang out with straight females because they all think I'm a freak, I'm not "holy" enough to hang out with the people my age in my church, I'm not good enough to get a job (like anywhere), and like literally everything I can do I'm only subpar at. I'm not remarkable at anything, and I just feel like a failure at everything. No one takes me seriously, I'm a waste of space, and I should just stop trying because I don't know who I am anymore, and trying to be what everyone else wants me to be never works.
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

That's the problem.
    It will never be enough for them.
    dont live to please people because you'll die and not leave one dent in the world.
    And living that way will never let you reach your full potential.
    Take it from someone who was there a lil bit ago.
    • Like x 1
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I'm just sick of people making assumptions about me when they don't know the first thing about me.
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Likewise.
    Screw them. Let them go on in a grandiose deluge. You did your part.
    you can rise above the obstacles.
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Well I'm just so tired of trying. I've been trying for 21 years, and it's gotten me nowhere. I might as well just sit at home and continue to draw stupid stuff until I turn 23 and my parents kick me out for good (they said they expect me to be out on my own in two years, well I'm almost down to my last one), and then just go become a squatter until I get arrested, and then live off of jail food for the rest of my life because I have nothing better to do....
  13. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Normally I reserve this type of post for something in the PvP section, but this warrants it :p

If those people are judging someone (yourself in this case) by their sexuality, are they really the types of people you'd want to hang out with if you could fit in with them? You're better than that Emily. Way better. And I think I can safely speak for a number of people here when we say we expect better from you than to fall in with that crowd.

Do you know how long it took me to get a job? I couldn't get one until I was almost 18. Oh, and then I went without one for basically 2 more years after I left that one. I FAILED out of college and I'm now stuck at a crappy community college that doesn't have the money to get parking for all it's students, keep it's staff on and has a whole other mess of issues with it. You're not the only one who's had these problems. If you want help looking for a job, I'll be happy to help.

Aside from that, I've seen your writing, your artwork, your ability to listen and understand others, to cheer people up while they're feeling down and a whole mess of other great qualities you've got going for you.

EDIT: Had to change the spelling of "not stuck at a crappy community college" as it somewhat completely reversed the situation I'm in.

I find that insulting to our friendship.

Be who you want to be. It takes time. I'm still trying to figure out how the hell I fit into the world and it certainly gets me down sometimes and I've felt the same way. I'm certain almost everyone goes through this and your situation isn't unique. Know that there are people here who are happy that you're just yourself and nothing more or less than that.
    • Like x 3
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

No. That's not gonna happen
    • Like x 1
  15. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Then let them judge all they want, they've already made it clear that they're not the ones you should hang with.

Forgot about them. Sooner or later you'll bump into people who won't give a crap of what you are as long as they know you're a nice person and worth being friends with.

I have gay/les/bi friends, don't really care about their orientation because that's their decision and all I can do is respect that, as far as I know they're nice people and they're worth having around. :)
    • Like x 3
  16. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Thank you. I really appreciate it. I guess I'm just in a really bad place right now. I try to pretend like I'm not, and I've gone a few weeks actually convincing myself that I'm fine, but I'm really not. I need to find a steady career that I can actually see myself working and making a living off of within the next year-and-a-half, otherwise I'm going to become homeless, because my parents don't want me living off of them anymore. And the thing is, I'm trying really hard to find a job. It's incredibly difficult when you don't have a degree, haven't had at least one year's experience in one specific job, can't drive, and you have to schedule everything around your extremely busy parents' schedules.... My sister is my only hope for making money, and that's just a babysitting job once her child is born next Spring.

And I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult you. By "no one takes me seriously", I mean that no one (in my area) takes my faith, beliefs, morals, or even ethics seriously anymore because they think I'm trying to twist their own thoughts and beliefs, which is something I would never, ever do. I'm still trying to figure myself out, while most of the people I graduated with are either married, engaged, in some great school, or are working their dream jobs right now, and I'm just sitting here, in the same exact place I was in 2011 when I graduated, looking for the next thing to do with my life. I feel like I can't catch a break.
    • Like x 1
  17. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

We just need to break this down in bits and pieces. It seems to me like the biggest issue is going to be your lack of transportation. So I'd suggest getting on the driving issue as soon as possible. As in tomorrow. Talk to your parents, find out what you need to do, and get on it.
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

That's the problem. They will not teach her.
    and idk if she can ask someone to teach her or help her study.
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Not sure how it is in her state but I'd imagine just about anyone can since she's 21 now.
  20. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I've been trying to get them to teach me for years. I have my permit, I just have no one to teach me. They're way too busy, and my only other option is my best friend, who works overnights and sleeps during the day, and I only see him like once a week, so driving lessons would be pretty much impossible to schedule around his activities.

And Driver's Ed costs ways too much money (which I don't have), and I don't even have the transportation to get to Driver's Ed, so that's also out of the question....

But anyway, if I ever find a full-time job, I'm moving out with my friend as soon as possible and finding a place on a bus line.