Investigation Bugged - HACT1 Metagene

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by TheDemonHunter, Feb 15, 2013.

1. TheDemonHunter New Player

Still not fixed from the last time it was posted on the old forums, as far as I can tell.

I've tried logging in and out, switching phases, approaching from different angles, trying from different distances, and I still have not gotten this one investigation on any of my characters.
    • Like x 2
  2. General Zod 10000 Post Club

If its part of the investigation around Metro University it definitely needs looking into. At times my character will start investigating and stop after 40 seconds only to be frozen in place. Then there are other times when they would go half-way and stop.
  3. Cold Fuzion New Player

Devdirt did say they were looking into again via PM previous forums.
  4. TheDemonHunter New Player

That's good to know... the last post I saw from a green name on this matter was DevDirt's post last July.
  5. Cold Fuzion New Player

Yeah, this was less than two weeks ago so they are defiantly on the case :)
  6. Flemix Level 30

This was driving me nuts for a time and would still be most irritating if I didn't find a way to get it.

It was months ago and it's really depressing that an issue so irritating and so commonly experienced can persist that long.

I managed to get it by going there in PVP phase.
  7. Xzotix Committed Player

Bet it's the same one I can't get on any character. In front of a South metro univ. campus building.