disappearing stats

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by DCUController, Oct 11, 2014.

1. DCUController New Player

Has anyone noticed that their stats dropped since GU?

I am a healer and have dropped from 6434 restoration SINCE the GU41 download.

only to not get help.

the advice given to me was make a thread here to see who all else has had same problem so here it is...

post if you have had same issue, and put what stat and by how much please.

otherwise the f***ers wont fix it.
    • Like x 1
  2. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

3. DCUController New Player

well see here's the thing I've not changed nothing on my healer, and I've lost 134 restoration, to be exact I was in security breach USPS villain side when this happen.

I had experienced lag spikes through out the alert, so before going after big barda I relogged and a buddy who was also in the alert with me, sent a re-inv. Upon getting back into the alert, my friend, and another person needed to relog due to not seeing big barda at all. So as I waiting for a tell from each, I schemed over my inventory for extra gear that I was needing.

Which at the time was: back, feet, waist, chest and legs.

I didnt get any new gear, therefor I looked to see how many marks I had so I could possibly buy a piece of 94 gear and hit 6500+ restoration, only to find out I had dropped down to 6247 restoration.
  4. DCUController New Player

Now all these GM's seem to think I used trinkets and-or stat enhancing cola's.

Which I told them via email response I only use trinkets during boss fights, and I dont use stat cola's never have as Im a premium player I can't afford the materials to craft them.

But as always it seems to go in 1 ear out the other with these people, just so they dont have to fix anything.
    • Like x 2
  5. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

But are you using a utility belt?
    It could be that loss is from the stats from your trinkets in your utility belt not passing through to your character as they had been doing previously.
  6. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

I have to say that I have run into quite a bit of cut-and-paste technical support from SOE recently.

It sure seems sometimes, they think that they are perfect and that the customers are all crazy. In any other business, the owners of the business are very conscious of listening to customers and making sure that they are happy with the service that their employees are providing - but maybe there is a change in the way that business view their costumers these days.

It used to be "The customer is always right."
    It sure seems that SOE thinks that "The customer is always wrong."
  7. DCUController New Player

yea Im using a utility belt...

the trinket in the utility never counted towards stats, it only counts if you have it in the place of the utility belt.
    • Like x 2
  8. DCUController New Player

yea is my point, is like SOE > everyone who pays them

like why would the GM doubt me when I clearly tell them the instance and everything.

hell they dont believe I'll give em access to my PSN and they can go in the data or whatever and look or whatever it is they do to "prove" someone is lying or telling the turth
  9. 139 Masks Dedicated Player

That makes no sense.
    Virtually always the non-utility belt trinket has higher stats than a Utility belt.

So weird.

I could have sworn that it counted toward my stats before, but then I was looking at my stats for one of my characters and they only had a Vitalization of 4 <- and they are level 28. I don't see ANY in the gear that they were wearing, but I figure a level 28 would have a higher base Vitalization than that!
  10. Cataclyzm New Player

If you're in a league then ur league leader probably didn't update league proficiencies and the stat bonuses you were getting are no longer in effect. Maybe it's something else but that'd be my guess.
  11. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Trinkets in the belt never counted toward stats. Only the trinket or utility belt in the main slot benefits your stats.

Your base vitalization without gear influence is determined from your skill points. 4 vitalization would indicate you specced into a weapon that provides a +4 for one of the weapon abilities. These include: Staff, Bow, Dual Pistol, Dual Wield, Rifle, and Shield.
    • Like x 1
  12. DCUController New Player

naw is what alot of ppl thought when I brought it up, but my healer is league-less/never has been in a league, and the 1 league I tried out, my resto didnt really go up, i dont think they had prof for healers idk
  13. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

I lost 200 resto today. It was fine yesterday before my LINKDEAD problems.
  14. IcexKingx New Player

My healer us ps3 'needhealsbro' had almost 7.8k resto and now I have 7,591 so what the heck devs somthing wrong.
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUController New Player

yea I think all these un-needed added things is what screwed with my resto tbh, but what do I know I've just been playing almost 3-4 years now
    • Like x 1
  16. DCUController New Player

yea what the GM told me in my email is basically is make thread here, if ppl respond they'll look into it, if no1 responds then tough s***

kinda sad how they treat ppl that pay them.
    • Like x 2
  17. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

just happen to me before my eyes x.x lost 200 resto out of nowhere , the numbers went matrix mode and next thing i know i lost 200 resto tried to relog but same result
  18. HazeTA New Player

Tried checking you skill points?
  19. DCUController New Player

nope not issue man, I have 141sp, and I've even respec'd to grab all resto in the 1st row to max my resto, and its still the same as if its capped at 6247

but for me it doesn't matter now, I said screw it and went troll, BUT I do still think this issue NEEDS to be fixed asap.
  20. Necro Maat Well-Known Player

UPDATE: My healer regained the 200 resto when Support Stats was repurchased by the league. 3% of 7200= 216