The Flash

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by ACW37162, Oct 7, 2014.

1. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

Is it safe to derail this thread now?
    • Like x 1
  2. Mont New Player

Anything by dreamer is already derailed
  3. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Such a good Pilot!! I want Grodd for season finale!

Completely hooked, so much better than GOTHAM
    • Like x 4
  4. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

I can't wait to see how they handle Grodd.
    • Like x 2
  5. EP Ice Loyal Player

I honestly have not been this excited about a show since Smallville.
  6. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

That one episode was far better than several seasons of Smallville ... but I hate Superman ... so ... not a reliable opinion ... :D
    • Like x 1
  7. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Ooh, can we?
  8. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    "Take your own advice... wear a mask" -Arrow
    • Like x 2
  10. Cataclyzm New Player

I've got a new favorite show! Really enjoyed the pilot. Can't wait to see all the flash rogues like captain cold, grodd, heatwave, mirror master, cap boomerang, I could go on and on....
  11. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

I'm very interested to see how they handle Piper and Abra
  12. DCUO Post Loyal Player

Captain Cold and Episode 2 promo!

[IMG]

[IMG]

• Like x 1
  13. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

I liked the way the effects were done so far. With all the supernatural around Flash, the show had high potential to come out stupid and it didn't. Captain Boomerang will be the next test!
    • Like x 1
  14. Will Power Loyal Player

[IMG]

Last night on the CW The Flash premiered and I have to say I never felt closer to a hero than I am to Grant Gustin's The Flash. First off I have to say the Choice of Actors really effects the enjoyable experience I had. The part that touched me the most was the choice of Barry's dad John Wesley Shipp when I saw his iconic face my heart broke and the joy of seeing the best fictional dad a guy could want appear on screen made me cry. It was heart breaking when in Dawson's Creek's John Wesley Shipp role was cut in the way it was killed in a car crash hurt me so bad. That kind of good acting don't come around everyday. Personally I never had a father figure in my life and in my heart John Wesley Shipp fills that role to me. So thank you producers of The Flash. I really have an attachment to Father/Son drama. I feel there was real chemistry their between Grant Gustin and John Wesley Shipp. However that could be thrown off by just seeing Shipp on screen again.
    [IMG][IMG]
  15. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

Agreed, Cap Cold looks pretty awesome right now (please don't call him Captain Cold though ...) but you are correct, the tests will be the more ... odd ... eccentric ... characters. Think Mark Hamil will play Trickster again?? :D
    • Like x 1
  16. Drifting Dreamer Steadfast Player

17. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

[IMG]
    Must merge all Flash threads!
    • Like x 2
  18. Will Power Loyal Player

Do you really think that after the hate people had for the Green Lantern movie that we will ever see another Green Lantern anything any time soon.
  19. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

With the special effects I'm really looking forward to Mirror Master.
  20. Will Power Loyal Player