My Review in Legends from T1-T4

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Veritas, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Veritas New Player

My choice for Legends, was Kyle Rayner after playing with Superman for the first 100 marks of Valor!

Kyle Rayner: One handed weapon with a 2 handed construct pencil to float between was amazing. Hes quick, has sheilding, and has knock aways which play for the strategic longevity for success in legends.

Marks of Valor are paced in rewards that are fair minded. I found every Tier of Armor to be easy, and worth while.

Legends Characters:

Very few of the characters came off as unbalanced for me. The Exceptions are below

[IMG]

Two-Face (aka ****** Bag)

This guy is beyond broken. IMO, this character needs longer cool downs, his supercharge is not functioning as intended. He was spawning pets faster than I could kill them off. The Damage and DOT for AOE barrel is off the charts in OP factor. I found him difficult at best, cheap as a standard game experience. Needs huge overhaul.

[IMG]

The Dark Knight (coward elite)

This particular Legend, just wrong. Between his extremely glitch block breaker. You barely tap block breaker and its over with, boom, your on your ***. His Robot pet, needs a much longer Cool down. Most of the time, he is impossible to counter because of the block breaking. His Zip cord range is off. Most Batman players use their robot and the batcave bots, which combined can be almost impossible to over come. Several Players were ganking me with the two. This Legend toon is dire need of tweaking.

[IMG]

Robin (legends Underdog)

Simply put, this guy is a great, once you learn him. He's a solid toon. Period!

Just some food for thought. I had a blast getting to T4. Will be looking forward to Update 41 changes, and the Gotham Knight Armor!!!
  2. Hero of Justice New Player

Unless something was bugged in the new update I think your assessment is way off. For one thing, 2-Face is still good but not nearly what he used to be, and Batman is usually one of the top examples of a well-balanced character.

Also, the Bat-drone coupled with the Batcave drones is certainly not almost impossible to overcome.
    • Like x 2
  3. SeeMeFight Well-Known Player

The only thing broken about Two-Face is his Bullet Barrage in Harvey Domination.

Batman is balanced and if someone activates the bat drones, then that player is probably not good. You probably just need more practice against him.
    • Like x 1
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

After this update TF is one of the 4 top tier legends. He was before as well. This is due to his Harvey Dom bullet storm.

Also unless something is changed with Batman's block breaker in the most recent update you still need to hold down the block breaker button for .35 seconds to block break someone.

Unless there were drastic changes to these characters during this update today, I can say I almost completely disagree with your review.

EDIT: I'll be hopping on to see if anything listed here is credible though and if Batman or TF is OP for the reasons you stated will be loudly yelling about it for the next several days/weeks until fixed.
  5. Zeo Committed Player

I do not think that Robin is OP, he's a great character who is very underrated by players. The only thing that bothers me about Two-Face is his HP, it should be lowered a bit ...
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

His HP is actually fine. The only thing really OP about TF at the moment is his Harvey Dom bullet storm.
  7. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I just got around to testing all the things the OP complained about.

Here are the current issues with TF: In TF Domination mode his number 2 deals no damage to countered enemies (expect a bug report on that when I get the time to record). In Harvey Domination mode his bullet storm deals an immense amount of damage for a move that gives 75% damage mitigation and is not interruptible.

Also the CD on pets has not been adjusted. If you can't kill 3 pets in 105 seconds, you may not want to quit the day job. The DoT's on any of his abilities are still hitting for same amounts they were post-dot nerf.

Batman: There are none. I tested everything numerous times and encountered no issues. He's the prime example of a balanced legend.

Robin: Hard to learn (which is why I really don't like the fact he's a starting character) but he's certainly balanced.

What I'm suggesting here is that the amount of misinformation the OP has just put out there is staggering.
    • Like x 1
  8. Veritas New Player

This was done in the two weeks prior to update 41. I do think, the players I based off my assessment might of been hacking. I played some today, and felt it not to be as OP as it felt this past weekend. When i was playing legends I was averaging 3 in 5 wins ratio.
  9. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

How long ago did you last use TF? Because the DoTs have been changed a long while ago.
  10. Veritas New Player

this past weekend