The census app game :D

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by GhostsAndMagic, Sep 30, 2014.

1. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Oh dear lord, those would be funny ^^. And they would work because the Joker!!! Everything could work because of the Joker ^^

Etoile Filante EUPC
    • Like x 1
  2. Cataclyzm New Player

Craven green:
    [IMG]

Cool look, really like the cosmic aspect to it!
    • Like x 1
  3. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Cataclyzm

[IMG]

Very cool dude. The effects on the gloves is fantastic. The aura looks fabulous too. And good job on the feats :). One question : do you prefer spending your SP on innates or on weapon combos?
  4. Quintus Adrien Well-Known Player

[IMG]
    Ishandra Harn

I really like the colour scheme, and the name. Well done!
  5. Cataclyzm New Player

Thank ya for the kind words! I got all the wm combos I could and then spec'd into my innates.

As for ur toon: Etoile Filante

[IMG]

Very classic look which I dig! And cool name, no clue what it means lol but sounds cool.
  6. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Thanks :). This one is an old character of mine, I first used her in NeverWinter Night 2, but she's been in Chanmpions Online and a few other games since. The colour scheme is kind of an accident. In NW2 I found a pair of gloves that worked perfectly for a warrior/mage, and they had this fuchsia colour. The rest of the armor was chain mail, and I though it worked pretty well, so I kept this style for her ^^.

Ahahaha Oh god XD That's her Pride March costume. I hope it'll update soon XD
    Usually she looks like this :

[IMG]

The little story at the bottom was for another thread ^^

And the name is french for shouting star. I wanted to make a Nova themed hero (from the Marvel's Nova Corp) but all the good names were taken. So I though " Hey, I'm french, I have more options"
    • Like x 1
  7. Cataclyzm New Player

Nice! Shouting star has a nice ring to it. And hey nothing wrong with rockin' pink lol. I do like the other versions as well though.
  8. The Corrupt New Player

[IMG]

Nice. makes me think if we fought you'd somehow warp us into the Tron world.

(The Corrupt or Plague Stinger on USPS will work for mine)
    • Like x 1
  9. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Plague Stinger

[IMG]

Oh my, now that is creepy XD
    What's the style on the shoulder pads? Looks interesting.
    • Like x 1
  10. The Corrupt New Player

[IMG]

Your future is so bright you gotta wear shades (and you are)

Oh and Plague Stinger's shoulders are the "Mossy" style from the Spring Seasonal event
  11. Superskull85 Devoted Player

Mossy. I used it on my character. Which BTW once the paperdoll updates you'd see that he is almost a counterpart of the one you mention. Mine is on the first couple pages.
  12. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Haha this is hilarious XD, my characters must have been added around the Pride March event, that's the costume I made for the occasion ^^. She usually looks like this :

[IMG]

Those shades look so cool ^^
    I got to remember to get that mossy style with my nature toon, cool be fun to play with it.
  13. Sore Steadfast Player

The Insanity

[IMG]

It looks like Spiderman and Doctor Octopus had a beefy love child. :p

More seriously, I like the contrasting bold colors. It makes him feel more iconic. The webbing is cool how it evokes imagery of a straight jacket. That fits well with the design concept of insanity. I imagine that must be a fun character to hop on.

Sore USPS
  14. Gale Reaper Dedicated Player

[IMG]

Ummm .... looks like a bird spent too much time in water ... long enough to grow fins and boxing gloves. Even feathers were plucked out.

Gale Reaper - USPC ( too bad it only shows 1 armory )
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

It's funny. That's my armory titled "Seasonal" and I like to make it as silly as I can. I use if for killing adds that only take 1 point in damage. It has dual pistols for the Full Auto. I also use it to run the vault which is the last thing I do before logging out. That makes my more iconic look rarely show up in the census.
  16. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

[IMG]

nice use of the T4 legs style, are those the Stag?
  17. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Akiko Tsunami

[IMG]

So cuuuute XD I need that hat, it's adorable. I need those boots too ^^
    Those gloves look very cool. What style is it?
  18. Crimson Jonni New Player

I saw a pic of your toon from earlier, and idk how to post census app pics but it looks pretty cool. The blues and the yellows give that electricity vibe, and that chest piece kinda looks like a flak jacket. Very cool

My toons are
    Main- Jon Ex
    Alt#1- BillyShazam
    Alt#2- Rachel Azar
    • Like x 1
  19. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thats the moss shouders from the seasonal event. I love this style well done and 4 thumbs up for the green(oh dear I've just given away that I'm a mutant)
    • Like x 1
  20. True Zen New Player