Amazon Staff

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by JustinWest, Sep 25, 2014.

1. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Ok I made a Mental Staff user but the staff style I want I cannot find does anyone know were the Amazon Staff Style is for heros I know Villains get it as a mission reward at Level 17 but I don't want a Villain If you have the answer please let me know. Thanks.
  2. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Easiest place on hero side is the lvl 90 style staff that drops in the Amazon Fury duos, drops in the solo as well and I think it theoretically drops as a gray item from TD.
  3. JustinWest Well-Known Player

I heard that in the mission to save wonder girl it is possable to get the staff as a drop from the beastimorphs is this true
    also whats TD
  4. Wanning Comet Committed Player

It's a very rare drop from beastimorphs, my leaguemate tried to farm it for a long time, eventually got it from Amazon fury. TD is Themiscara Divided, T6 alert in Amazon Fury 1. Honestly on heroside you probably will have to get to T6 and get it from a duo in Amazon Fury 1.
  5. JustinWest Well-Known Player

I really don't mind farming for a long time if it is something I want I just wanted to confirm you are say if i fought the Beastimorphs from save Wondergirl I will get the staff it just take a long time correct
  6. Wanning Comet Committed Player

I'm not sure it drops hero side at all outside of T6 content, come to think of it. I know my leaguemate that wanted it first saw it on his villain and he assumed he got it from a beastimorph while leveling, but if you say it's a lvling reward, it probably doesn't drop at all. My leaguemate looked for the style from late T4 to T6 for his hero, it was never on the broker and it never dropped.

If it does drop from a beastimorph, it's probably the rarest thing in game I can think of as I have no knowledge of it ever dropping and I have almost every style in the game.
  7. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Well that makes me sad you see recently My account was unbanned from a chargeback problem and I have always loved the staff when i saw the Amazon style i was really Happy yet I won't be able to become legendary til the 8th or 9th of next month so I am now completly bummed also I have a question since your in a league. I have never in my history of online gaming joined a group/guilde/league/etc and I want to be straight DPS but when i watched the FNL with Meeps and Sprytle I hear the guy of the league say they don't want their members to just be DPS and that frightens me since I tried Tanking/Healing/and Trolling and Im no good I am more at ease as a DPS and I wanted to know If i ever joined a League whould that be a problem
  8. Wanning Comet Committed Player

Some leagues it would be, some it wouldn't matter as much. In my league, we encourage everyone to have 2 sets of gear and to know both roles but we don't force anyone to play a role they don't like or want to play in a raid, sometimes people have to play their off role so that we can fill a league run though.

Best advice I can give you for finding a league is to find the people you like playing with, as simple as that might sound. Basically if you find yourself pugging with some people from a league and they all seem cool, join them and see if you like hanging out with the league. If you end up in a league and you don't like most of the people in it you're not going to enjoy your time in game.
  9. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Your League sounds cool I still wish i had my membership i want to be earth so badly
  10. Anuve New Player

I have had the Amazon Staff style drop for multiple characters leveling up as Wonder Woman with the mentor. Beastiamorphs sounds like an appropriate place to find it, but I feel like it may also be a reward for some magic hero missions.
  11. Echephyle New Player

Besy place is the t6 duos in Amazon Fury dlc. I got that staff the first day the dlc came out.

The original Amazon staff is impossible to find as a hero. I think it's villian only in the original game. Just level up ans get Amazon Fury and you'll get the staff.
  12. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

If the style you're talking about is the one i'm thinking of - the one used by the amazon npcs (singular curved metal blade, simple base), then the issue is that the devs incorrectly added the style in the classic game under a different weapon style altogether. The original staff style was erroneously added as a 2h style instead of a staff. Only until AF was it finally added as a staff style. This is the one you're looking for, correct?

[IMG]
  13. JustinWest Well-Known Player

Yes that is the style i found a lvl 17 villain gets a mission were that staff style is a reward but i am looking for it with a hero
  14. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Bumping with the answer: Ten Ton Takis at the end of the Port of Paradise T6 duo. 90 item level staff drop.