The Booster Bundle Is Back With New Auras And A New Price!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Not to point out the obvious, but if you got banned, do you think they give a rat's patootie?
    • Like x 1
  2. butaalinmarian New Player

DCUO awesome job! Best 45$ spent. Got 5 different auras including the smoke one. Sadly no nimbus, but this is AWESOME.

Really good job guys.
    • Like x 3
  3. Shifty Committed Player

I give a crap when it's my money going down the drain. I honestly wouldn't give a crap if I didn't just renew my legendary haha.
  4. Shifty Committed Player

Whatever tho,I got the Smoke aura anyway xD Just sucks i promised my friend I'd get him the Red Plasmic.. :(
  5. FameYack Committed Player

Did you earn the ban or was it a confusion?
  6. Shifty Committed Player

I would like to say I'm abit of a goof on dc,but i don't think i deserve it tbh lol.Especially when theirs dudes sellin psn codes and saying racial slurs in chatbut I guess I was the one who should get banned xD It's cool tho hopefully it isn't too long so i can grab that red plasmic for my friend while they are all cheap
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Make sure your inventory is not full.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You usually get banned if you are violating community standards *and* someone else was bothered enough to report you. Don't do that. :) CS will respond to your ticket as quickly as possible, but sometimes can take a few days.
    • Like x 3
  9. Cataclyzm New Player

Spent $45 on these bad boys, got a red nimbus, yellow plasmic, 2 green plasmics and a smoke aura!!! Sold one of the greens for the orange I wanted so I'm all set! Not too mention now I'm all stocked up on replay badges and recovery kits. Now THIS is a booster bundle, thanks for listening to the feedback devs.
    • Like x 2
  10. Captain Domino Committed Player

Got the smokey aura on my first try, so stoked!
    • Like x 1
  11. Shifty Committed Player

Okay then...Being it my first ban in my three years playing dc,how long would it be? If you can't answer this I understand.
  12. deycallmedock New Player

Great idea! I bought two boxes got a blue and an orange plasmic, traded the blue for the green plasmic and i'll give the orange to a league mate. gj dev team
    • Like x 1
  13. JReel New Player

Man the red plasmics are selling for like a cheap 2 mil in the broker. I don't know why anyone wasted money on the booster bundles unless they wanted a nimbus or smoke aura (that I have and you can't even see the darn thing lol). I already had the blue and red plasmics from the previous booster bundle. I spent all day farming a selling bits for 100k a stack in the brokers and made 6 mil total. Spent only 4.3 mil total for green and yellow plasmics. Every other aura I don't care for. I got the smoke aura my first try buying a booster bundle and sold it to a good acquaintance of mine on DCUO for a low 18 mil. Just stating overall tell him to buy R&D scanners and get to work.
  14. Icicle Breaker New Player

This sucks. Got all 3 same auras. ****!
  15. JReel New Player

I understand people are upset that the red and blue plasmics were included (which were deemed EXCLUSIVE to the previous booster bundle). If that is the case bring back the now so rare and very expensive original plasmic aura. At the same time I think this is better for the long haul. Now people can stop charging 60 mil for a meaningless, worthless aura style. To be honest the introduction of the new plasmic auras (starting with the blue and red) was a mistake then because plasmics in general were no longer rare and a bragging right lol. Plus this makes for a better business practice. Now auras are so common is is basically what the regular auras were when they first released. Plasmics are now going down the same path and soon Nimbus styles will follow. I think the idea is the present new aura styles and generate more of those styles in various colors/themes so much that they become common and irrelevant. Then you introduce new auras and repeat.
    • Like x 1
  16. JReel New Player

I think you have every right to get the membership voided and get your money back or get it suspended until you are unbanned. I would be pissed to but at the same time you get what you deserve.
  17. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Awesome! I may just drop 20$ for two and press my luck. That smoke aura would be perfect for my main. Guess I should start praying to the RNG overlords.
    • Like x 1
  18. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Yeah, I was determined to give it a good go this time!

Besides the 2 I really wanted, I also ended up with 1 Blue Plasmic Aura, which I'm keeping for a character I may create when I'm ready to play around with magic/sorcery powers. Here's a hint:

[IMG]

;)

I also got 1 Red Plasmic Aura, 3 Orange Plasmic Auras, and 3 Red Nimbus Auras. That's how I know those 2 seem to be the most common. And then there's the Standard Purple Aura I STILL have leftover from the last round of Booster Bundles.

1 Orange Plasmic and 1 Red Nimbus are already spoken for in a trade that's pending later tonight. The rest will either be traded, or sold on the Broker, to get items that I want for my characters. :cool:
    • Like x 2
  19. The K-os X Active Player

spend 65$ ...got all auras but the green plasmic and instead a red and yellow plasmic to trade...18 recov kits and lots of replay badges ...feels like a good buy for me.

PS: who wants to trade me a blue nimbus aura ?? i totally need it :(( (lol collecting all auras :/)
    • Like x 1
  20. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but at the moment, there isn't a Blue Nimbus Aura. Nimbus Auras currently only come in the original color (pale gray), Red and Green. :(
    • Like x 1