T6 que up times getting pretty bad.

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sir Arcanium, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Sir Arcanium New Player

It seems the low population of servers lately has hit T6 pretty hard, especially the HoP alerts. The amount of people with access to the DLC now their month of legendary ran out for those who got it with DLC"s release is bad. I can sit in the que, both roles Healer/DPS for over 20min with nothing coming up for inter gang or Breach. That's with instances in progress allowed, even if I refuse to do role optional still. Most those groups fail horribly and not worth the time.

LFG for those alerts pretty dead as well. Friends and/or league mates is always the standard response here, but honestly that only works if you have a super huge league or everyone schedules their alert runs at the same time. I know I wouldn't want to replay this twice in one day lol.

I've done mornings, evenings and afternoons. For most part the que's are never that much better. Never mind if you lose a player you might spend 10min + waiting for anyone to que up let aone the role you need.

I think the main problem is the alerts are so boring, tedious and with the wrong group time consuming. The rewards are pretty lousy in comparison if you no longer need 93 gear. I think there are to many people who won't even bother to run them any more because they have full all the 94 vender gear styles and AF is a much easier way to earn just marks of fury.
  2. Schimaera Devoted Player

Wait...people queue up for things? Thought that was a I-only-need-that-one-style-out-of-Smallville-thingy :O
    • Like x 5
  3. ChuckLess New Player

What server are you on btw.
  4. Tanner Wade Active Player

It can take longer than usual but since Thursday has not been near as bad. Of course i am a lower level than a lot even though I am t6 so I kind of enjoy the longer waits because it leaves plenty time for me to grind on feats.

Another reason I kinda sorta enjoy the longer que is because used to I would always be trying to run just one more raid or one more alert. I would be pressed for time and I would be like just one more!
    No I'm like hell nah there is no way I have time for one more.

The one thing that is frustrating is when another player messed up the que
  5. Sir Arcanium New Player

US/PS btw

But yeah it gets really annoying now when people que up as both roles and won't switch. I tend to refuse role optional alerts just because of the T6 alerts. I've done it without a troll, without a healer without a tank. You can't do it with all DPS unless it's a great group with perfect synergy going lol. Worst case scenario you squeak by the sub bosses but then can't get the final boss with the partial set up.
  6. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Build up your friends list, or join a League to run the content with. Generally speaking, I've found that simply queing up for Alerts & Raids, severely increases my chances of joining a distressed group. No thank you.

Please feel free to add me in game at: xxOMNIPOTENTxx or xxRETRIBUTIONxx, I'll be more than happy to run the T6 stuff with you if I'm not already running it with my League members.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sir Arcanium New Player

Thanks and yeah I don't mind running with any one here either if you drop me a tell to make sure i'm not loot locked lol. I do wish there was an easy way to purge your Friends list though. After 3 years mine is rather full of people I don't even really know any more. Yet going in and deleting them one at a time for all 200+ of them is insane to think about.
    • Like x 1
  8. thedemonocus Loyal Player

i q for t5 and lower but use LFG for t6 and t5 raids
    • Like x 2
  9. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

That's the problem with the fast progression way we got know and the fact that the huge population we got until not so long ago were due to a migration of players that came from CoD and were waiting for games like Destiny.

This happened not so long ago when the last CoD was released. Give it a couple of days while they finish Destiny and got bored of the new Halo for PlayStation. Meanwhile, many players are getting so bored with the end content that are Feat Hunting and Burning Low Level instances in record times (last I read here at the forums was Paradox in 3 mins with 4 players).

I'm just taking it easy and leveling up the alts.

Good day to you all.

Respectfully.
  10. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

srry i no longer que for T6 due to getting kicked on my alt.
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

What?!
    You got kicked?!
    • Like x 1
  12. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

the only T6 i que for is duos.
    • Like x 3
  13. Radiohead New Player

nobody uses q system in t6 except for duos.
    • Like x 2
  14. Fel1x90 New Player

Lol people q up for the endgame content?
    • Like x 2
  15. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

First of all, you just que in for t6 stuff? And secondly LFG for these alerts aren't really dead blitz just now everyone can run the raids and finish them as fast as the alerts now.
    • Like x 1
  16. ShadowCyborg92 Loyal Player

i tried LFG. srry didnt work.
  17. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Umm I do, and have very few problems, failed groups are actually rare. I'd say I just Q maybe 70% of the time for T6 4man stuff.
    Sometimes you get some people that make it tough going, but I'm a pretty good problem solver and can almost always make it work with who/what I got;)
    I love making groups with my friends and having a smooth easy run, but I also like the the unpredictable nature of a cued pug where you must adapt to win.
    I will say however every now and then you get into something with a familiar name and it's a "oh no, not this guy again" situation. Sometimes "that guy" can make things frustrating. lol
  18. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Yeah never que into top level alerts or raids.

That why you have long wait and bad groups.
    • Like x 1
  19. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

Blind queues at the raid level for T5 and T6 are still bleak. The average is around 50% for people staying till the end to actually finish the content, unless you happen to get into a group of overgeared players, which is always a factor that's going to be on the rise (especially with how easy it is go get 94 gear). Can't speak for the new T6 raids as I haven't played them much (dropped sub, dont own individual dlc yet).
  20. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Always been this way really. Especially for the newest tiers. Everybody always forms a group first. It's rare to get into a group in under 30 minutes if you just random que.