Sore's DCUO Census App

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sore, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

A positive aspect. I like that.
    I dont think it's a bad app. I like it and Sore did an amazing job. So did Bytecode. It's just the constant looming darkness that gets to me.
    • Like x 1
  2. DCFanatical Dedicated Player

In all honest, It is hard to say which I hate more, Races or PvP. So most likely I would be right with you there, having whatever SP (at the moment my main is 58, but she also is T4 and has lots of catching up on other stuff to do. Which I am working on) and NONE of the racing feats done.

Unless I am ABSOLUTELY killing my odds of getting anywhere in the game (and hasn't happened yet) I will probably never get either the Races or PvP feats. EVER. I just don't enjoy them and find it far to frustrating to waste my time on.
  3. Sore Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  4. Sumeric New Player

I couldn't quite read that. I don't suppose you could make the font any larger? :)
    • Like x 1
  5. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Thank you so much for this app.

Soooooo awesome!!!
    • Like x 3
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I think in the end we will all wonder what we did without the info.
    I can't wait to see what SoE will do with their propitiatory App and the data that is not currently available publicly.
    Hopefully, we will have public information and private information. For example the ability to use the broker, mail and check the inventories our own toon.... so many cool possibilities.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Personally I like it because it is blatant honesty. And I do think that's cool and awesome however, it's the balance of the community as a whole that im.very concerned about.
    That private info I believe is a boundary too great that will crush the community if it were to be crossed
    I have nothing to hide, but people hack and steal. And honestly if that was to be released, an opt out should be available.
    • Like x 1
  8. rival exe New Player

Man this app is useless! Tried to use it to call out this elitist snob in lockdown with only 94 skillpoints, harassing everyone else for their stats. I told him not to worry with his low sp and nobody cares to kick him! Grrrr!!! :mad:
  9. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

Some speculation on my part... but

They would likely do it with a log-in and password...tied to an SoE account...
    You noticed recently that we were asked (in game) for an email address?
    • Like x 1
  10. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yikes.. now keeping a positive in perspective, it's useful for keeping in touch. But damn.. that's kinda intrusive..
    yes I know we were recently asked for such
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Breathe.
  12. rival exe New Player

I got called elitist for defending people with lower gear against a guy with low skill/sp....T_T
  13. Snap New Player

This whole app makes me feel really.... uncomfortable
    • Like x 2
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Yikes. :/
    Well screw those you know who's. Those guys were just being blowhards.
  15. Sore Steadfast Player

• Like x 2
  16. Sbel Devoted Player

They're both working for me.
  17. Raijin1999 Loyal Player

I still don't understand this... why create an app that can do this when they could just do it in game? If they're already releasing a way to see other peoples info, why not just do it in game then? Confuzzled. Good jawb on the apps tho.
  18. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I think the image file for "Lime Soder" is missing or miss linked.. ;)
  19. Sore Steadfast Player

SOE provides the image path. I had noticed that as well. It's the only item I know of that is half in the system. Everything else seems all the way in or all the way missing, e.g. latest DLC gear/feats.
    • Like x 2
  20. Sore Steadfast Player

I would really like for this site to be self-sustaining. I will be adding Google ads to it. It's a fairly common practice with community sites, e.g. DCUOBOOK, DCUOBLOGUIDE, DCUNIVERSEONLINE.WIKIA.COM, etc.
    • Like x 7