Get legendary now or next dlc?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Superkootje, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Superkootje Well-Known Player

Hi fellers,

I haven't played in half a year or so....
    I was wondering if it was worth it to get legendary now or should i just wait 'till the next DLC.

I'm currently CR103 and have full Vestments of Rage, so I believe I'm 2 DLC behind right.
    So should I just wait untill the next DLC comes out to "skip" a tier or so and start a fresh grind for the next dlc gear?

* I will do the previous tier content don't worry, but nowadays you can skip content so fast... I'd rather get some good gear first and then do the previous content.
  2. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The next two DLCs are Tier 6 also so you wouldn't really be skipping a tier. If you have friends in game that will take you through the new content at CR103 then go ahead and wait, but if you pug then you're gonna run into a lot of problems finding groups that will take you into harder content as they will, unfortunately, view your CR as low.
  3. Superkootje Well-Known Player

I have friends that'll help me.
    But correct me if I'm wrong, Amazon DLC was the first of T6 and HoP was 2nd of T6 right?
    Then the next dlc will be the last T6 dlc or am I wrong?
    From the past I've learned that the last DLC from a Tier gives gear that is waaay more powerfull than the first two dlcs.
  4. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Tier 6 was confirmed to encompass 4 DLCs a while back, plus they said that new tiers will be started in small group DLCs. The next one is small group, but is T6, so that means the small group DLC that will introduce Tier 7 gear will be DLC 14: Halls of Power Part 2.
  5. the swoosh New Player

supernoobje!!!!! haha het is maar 5 cr man, beter zet je gwn legend aan als de dlc dropped dan runt de hele league iedere weekend t hele weekend.....begint nu al een beetje af te zwakken veel mensen zijn al full94
  6. rival exe New Player

I wouldn't! :D
  7. Abisial Committed Player

I can't tell if you can't speak english, or are just typing in the dark.
    • Like x 3
  8. the swoosh New Player

dutch :p hes a league m8
  9. Ramonater New Player

I have never purchased a single DLC, if i ma not legendary i do not play the game because i don't like being limited on my cash and etc....
    My answer is get Legendary
  10. inferno Loyal Player

I thought I read somewhere, sometime ago, that the next DLC content will have a 106 cr requirement. Though, I am not too sure of it.
    • Like x 1
  11. Newsflash New Player

Don't forget there's a load of skill points in AF/HoP. Plus you will still need Marks of Fury, new gear from the new DLC might require tons and without AF/HoP installed take forever to buy. Go Legendary.
  12. Spidey Well-Known Player

Oh, cool. For some reason I thought the next DLC was the last T6. That's great, as I still have quite a few styles to buy from the vendor.
  13. LordStrongsword New Player

Go Legendary, we still have over a month until the next DLC drops, and it will require 106 CR to get in. The DLC structures are set in a way that you have to get gear from 1 of the 2 to get into the third one. That is why they announced a small content DLC will always drop before a large content DLC, seeing most people like smaller content while others love 8 man content.
    • Like x 1
  14. Superkootje Well-Known Player

Ik wist niet dat jij de forums stalked :p
  15. Enzan Committed Player

This had me laughing. That is all.

But anyways, I'd wait till the next DLC, that way you have a full month to test it out.
  16. TheCasual New Player

Wait, it's been confirmed you need cr106 for the next dlc? I'm still using the 90 gear from the amazon solos which gives me cr103. Even with full Strategos, you'd only be cr105.

I remember reading a thread somewhere that had files for WotL2 and it listed two more solos. I was hoping on just relying on those to gear up, and then go back to older content. Assuming of course those solos having 93+ gear and only require 100cr minimum to get in.
  17. Sbel Devoted Player

Strategos with VI mods is 106, they said "higher than 103, around 106" so it might be 105. I'll see if I can find the quotes, need to save the links.
  18. Sbel Devoted Player

Mepps:
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...te-marks-of-power.214853/page-20#post-2720643

Loche: [will min cr for 12 be 100?]
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...te-marks-of-power.214853/page-33#post-2722369
    • Like x 2