Sore's DCUO Census App

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Sore, Sep 10, 2014.

1. The Doctor Loyal Player

Love your app Sore, big hats off to you.
    • Like x 4
  2. Sore Steadfast Player

Paper doll is now available. I had to shelve some changes I had in-progress with character feats because I wanted to get the paper doll out as soon as I possibly could. I know the character detail page needs lots of polish but I didn't want to hold this feature up. It was too valuable to get out there.
    • Like x 12
  3. Radium Devoted Player

They can keep the damn Mobile Mainframe. Just port Sores to mobile.
    • Like x 3
  4. La Shark Dedicated Player

Wow! Literally took my breath away. Job well done.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  5. CheneysCurse Well-Known Player

Bravo.
    Theoretical Power

[IMG]
    Mark this as me

Profile Account Progression Stats
    [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  6. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Is there a way to fix the centering of the picture for those with the comical stance? Not a huge issue, just curious :)

Looks good, although I'm a little wary of people seeing my style. Is there an opt out feature so my characters picture doesn't show? I'd hate for people to copy my style. Ha :rolleyes:

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Crimson Jonni New Player

Does the paper doll effect show power rings? Like for light and rage toons? Or is it like the log in screen
  8. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

[IMG]

God I look good. Under that helmet and armor is just a big hairy american winning machine.
    • Like x 5
  9. Doctor Lackslacks New Player

What style? Ha :rolleyes:
    • Like x 3
  10. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Looking great Sore... Showed my brother that the image is there now and he was blown away too!
    • Like x 1
  11. LordStrongsword New Player

I love the app. I hope we can see how long we've been playing our toons again. I loved seeing that I've logged over 2K hours on Roxy. My wife was bummed when she couldn't see how long she'd been playing her toon though. I feel all info you'd originally provided was all useful and pertinent.
    • Like x 2
  12. Psychofro Active Player

Sore this is good stuff brotha ^^
    • Like x 1
  13. eanur Well-Known Player

Sore just want to say Brilliant work on this app and its a great addition to the game for all to see (especially like how we can now see skins as well that's awesome)
    • Like x 1
  14. Dynagirl Committed Player

[IMG]

Simply amazing!:D I wonder how often the picture updates. This is one of my old styles I haven't used in a week.
    • Like x 1
  15. Avian Dedicated Player

Would it be possible to add a feature that shows how many times people have searched/looked for a person?
    Also what does "Mark this as me" actually do?
  16. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

This would require Sore to build his own database to store the analytical information. All Sore and Bytecode's applications do is retrieve data from somebody elses database.
    • Like x 2
  17. Doctor Lackslacks New Player

Conspiracy theorists would say an external DB is the next logical step....
    • Like x 1
  18. the solowing Steadfast Player

OMG BRUH...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

THE WALLS ARE WATCHING!!!!!

THE FLY ON THE WALL IS A GOVERNMENT DRONE!!!!

*FEAR MONGERING*!!!!!!

Even if someone did populate an external database with the contents of the API, it would require updating like literally every second to be accurate enough. Otherwise the data would only be relevant from the moment it was retrieved using the API.
  20. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]ALL RIGHT I LIKE IT!
    • Like x 2