Chicken little the sky is not falling

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by AJPro, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToySoldier13 New Player

Every bit of that I mentioned minus CC has been supplied and considered; only a matter of time and formating. Time stamps were included in the earlier versions.
    • Like x 2
  2. Mystere Well-Known Player

Come raid with me and I can promise you I can. And if you read and comprehended what I wrote, I never said the person with more SP would do more DPS. I simply said I could guess your SP by a combination of watching how you play and the various statistics on the scorecard and that one can already tell most stats besides SP from INSPECT.

I have never said the more SP or CR makes for a better player. I am simply saying that this statistical information is not new. In fact, I agree with the Devs that the more transparency there is the more people will see what, if any, markers or stats, are relevant to game play.

Good players will still be good and bad players will still be bad regardless.
    • Like x 1
  3. Gucciana Committed Player

no theres real complaint but when someone refuses to play a game because of someones opinion scren them im aloud to say my opinion just as much as the next person if ya cant take it then take a hike
    • Like x 1
  4. Mystere Well-Known Player

Read what you wrote - earlier.. The Devs have removed the information hence why the apps no longer show it. Show me where any of the information you are crying about is still available?
  5. Exalted One New Player

Yeah. Way too toxic for me. This game seemed promising. But I always visit the forums before I decide. This isn't the game for me. Too many elites and self important people.

Sorry to bother you all.

See you all in that next game. Peace and love.
    • Like x 4
  6. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'd love to take you up on that. First: Who are you?
  7. Crimson Jonni New Player

Of course you're allowed to say your opinion. But you labeling someone like that cause they have concerns warranted that guys opinion about the community in general. To add to that, its a new player, so they may not have the slightest clue in what the game was like and wanted to try it out cause it was interesting to them. If everything being done is ' for the bettering of the game' what good does it do to go back on that with rash childlike behavior?
    • Like x 3
  8. Gucciana Committed Player

9. Gucciana Committed Player

i dont care if he new or not noone held my hand and whispered sweet nothings in my ear to help me cope with this community
    • Like x 1
  10. LordStrongsword New Player

I actually liked seeing when I made my toons and how long I've been playing them. Every MMO I've played has shown me that information, and it's something this game has been lacking. As far as last played and location goes, I don't care if they show it or not. All of the other info is useful to some extent, since we can see if they are properly geared and modded prior to sending out an invite. I also like seeing their SP now, because if I am asking for certain criteria, I can see if people actually fit it ahead of time (not that I do this).
  11. Crimson Jonni New Player

No ones trying to hold his hand, but doesnt mean you cant tell the person good thimgs about the game to get them interested.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Completely misunderstood my point. :) Excellent job.
    • Like x 1
  13. Exalted One New Player

Yeah. I was not that invested in this game. And given the fan fare I'm glad of that. Good luck with this train wreck. Shall I stay to tell ya'll where to go to have more fun?
  14. DG-MOD-17 New Player

Locking this as it is non-constructive.
    • Like x 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.