First Look At Nightwing Inspired Gear S3 PvP

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by DCUO Post, Sep 9, 2014.

1. DCUO Post Loyal Player

[IMG]

Jens tweeted a sneak peek of the Nightwing inspired gear. Kudos to the Art team!

[IMG]
    • Like x 11
  2. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I'm not quite sure that "perfection" fits exactly...but this isn't shabby at all. My biggest issue is that I can't tell if it's because of the body type or if the design itself is at issue....but i'm not digging the boots/feet. I'd like to see some pics from someone on Test server when it comes out to see if it looks better on a Stryker body type as opposed to Brute. Also, the knee section leaves me with a less than warm and fuzzy feeling. I'm sure one of the knee length boots can fix that. From the waist up though...absolutely SUPERB.

And i'm already SQUEALING about what looks like to me....Escrima Sticks...as a back piece!!!!???!!!!
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  3. Roland Deschain New Player

oh cool another style i won't have :(

to many marks of valor (or whatever the new mark) will be needed, but at least the elemental android should become easier to get

on a side note i'd like to see the back of the style, it seems quite interesting if it's a dual wield on the back
    • Like x 1
  4. Gargamond Dedicated Player

Yay! We can finally make an 80's Guy Gardner now that we have moon boots! Still need a bowl cut hair style though...
    • Like x 3
  5. TheDarknessWithin Loyal Player

The style isn't bad, but it can always be improved. The only good looking armor pieces are the chest, belt and back piece, the rest just look like more copy and paste...
  6. Smart Bomb Well-Known Player

I like it, shame I'm not a hero though. Is he wearing uggs?

Ok devs no give us Hush!
  7. Zezimar Committed Player

I really think we'll have a very good style with hush
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

isnt hush coat already in the game , same with a mummie face?

for me hush appearance is based of 90% coat and 10% mummie face...
  9. Jurgen Blitz Dedicated Player

It´s so.... beautiful.... but since it´ll probably be released for the highest pvptier, I doubt I´ll ever get to wear it :(
    • Like x 1
  10. warpax New Player

looks awesome, 1st time actualy excited for a pvp set styles, and plesently surpresied. defenetly above my expectations. the only piece i dont like are the boots

gj whoever designed it ;)
    • Like x 1
  11. Ramonater New Player

when i go back to ICE i would like to have that style
  12. Octantis New Player

Since all the PvP styles get rotated down, just wait a season or two to get it. It'll be a pretty easy-to-get style then :) Or just go into Legends 1v1 and stealth into a corner, then go do some housework while you enjoy some easy free marks!
  13. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

If you are talking about Gunslinger style, then it is similar only at the upper collar part, besides new trench coat styles are always welcome since we dont have that many(too bad it would not be available for heroes). Besides, just look at the Nightwing, he's got one of the most generic styles ever(you can already create almost 100% accurate clone of him in the game) yet devs created pretty nice looking armor, though I still wish they picked Red Hood instead so we get that awesome jacket to oppose Hush's trench coat :rolleyes:
    • Like x 2
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

That back piece though...
    • Like x 1
  15. DCUO Post Loyal Player

I have to agree, wish they used a stryker body build instead. The brute build makes certain pieces unappealing.
    • Like x 1
  16. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

The only issue I have with this gear is I want it on a toon I never PVP on.
    • Like x 2
  17. Dogico Loyal Player

Very killer. The Protege chest is my favorite chest piece in the game, will definitely be changing my alts look once this becomes available.
    • Like x 1
  18. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

There's no probably about it. They're not changing the lower tier styles any time soon. I know that it seems daunting to ever get to end level PvP...but if you work on PvP feats with friend and leaguemates you'll get the marks needed to climb up to the end. Trust me, i'm DEFINITELY no great combatant...but I made it to the end...and I lost a very large number of fights. You get better as you struggle along.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I wish they would add this somewhere...anywhere. The closest we get is Gadgeteer....with a tie underneath...:confused:
  20. Artillery Zero Well-Known Player

Any word on the villain of this style? I'm kinda hoping for a Red Hood version this suit.