When's USPC going to work again?

Discussion in 'Game Support' started by arcosanti, Sep 10, 2014.

1. arcosanti New Player

DCUO's not available on the PC server. DCUO homepage at least this time shows it as down- no other info anywhere save a Facebook post by a player asking why no USPC server availability. Any specific info on this problem? Launcher just hangs and task manager shows the app as running but with the text "test 345621" next to the item on the apps screen of windows tm.
  2. Lantern Burok New Player

Lot of us on the same issue. I think it would have been a little more professional to give us a five word sentence that says they're working on it, or when they think it'll be done. Leaving us in the dark is never good.
  3. Clifwing New Player

I keep getting stuck at the Connecting to Server screen, then it just crashes. I'm glad it's not a problem on my end
  4. Lantern Burok New Player

I just got on to my character list but it says "WORLD DOWN!" -- we've gotta' be close. Need to wreak some havoc with my recent CR 100+ popped cherry.
    • Like x 1
  5. Lantern Burok New Player

6. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

All the servers should be up right now so please submit in a support ticket if you're still having issues connecting to the servers.
  7. Turannos New Player

Still says WORLD DOWN for me. Even sent a ticket.
  8. ScarletGhost Level 30

I got kicked from the game about an hour or so ago and can't get past the login screen. As soon as I get to the character option screen and hit 'Play' it completely freezes up and I get 'DCUO not responding'.

Never had this problem before. Is there a serverside issue?