DCUO Social Graph... Pretty cool to see all my stats in one place!

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by FESTER665, Sep 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bytecode Well-Known Player

2. Bytecode Well-Known Player

3. Sivulla Dedicated Player

4. Omega Boy Committed Player

Our league is showing up as "Tight Posse" instead of "MINIMUM WAGE".

Edit: Omega Boy is my in game name on USPS. Our entire league is showing this.
  5. Bytecode Well-Known Player

6. Canadian Justice Committed Player

I've spent just about 1 of the last 3 years playing DCUO. Wonder how high that number would be if I didn't take time off at the end of T4 and several times throughout T5?
  7. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

• Like x 2
  8. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Think it might be time to make a Volkenraider on USPS

any leagues recruiting? xD ill transfer my SP :p
    • Like x 1
  9. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Next time that happens would you please report: world, character's name, wrong league name, expected league name
  10. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

4605 since September 21, 2011 not ashamed of it either :)
    • Like x 1
  11. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Yeah I noticed they revoked access to friends list, not that social anymore lol. Essentially what I had in v0.1 - inspect basic stats. I'm hoping they will review this and allow us to build apps towards more social features like you just said, browsing friends, league mates and even feats. We could do awesome stuff like finding people in common who need similar feats, or have tradable items we need, etc.
    • Like x 1
  12. Quantum Rising Committed Player

Wow. Just... wow. There really is no choice when it comes to SOE is there?

I'm like 106 CR with about 130-ish skill points. I'd have a higher CR but I spread my time over multiple toons. Same with the skill points. Someone look me up if they want to. I can't do anything about it now. No one can.

The biggest problem I have with this is

You didn't give me a g-dam choice SOE!!!!!s

This is no better than Google telling everyone that they've been looking into everyone's Gmail. No choice there either.
    • Like x 9
  13. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Thanks for sharing Sore!
    • Like x 1
  14. rival exe New Player

Yep. It's a real shame. DCUO should have had a "hide stats" option implemented before something like this was released. Either one major slip up or they don't respect their customers enough to care how they feel.
    • Like x 6
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I'm against it... You can look at my stats.. Gallant Guardian nothing to hide just don't think all that info is necessary...

We have a leaguemste who is a healer... She's 100 cr 90 sp and solo healed both necro and art... (Yes they aren't that tough, but mist will not bring a healer with such low stats in to solo none the less two heal then) and we didn't wipe once... Couple deaths nothing devastating... Which proves player skill> gear> sp ... Emphasis in how little sp actuallly means.... Sp is mostly for bragging rights
    • Like x 3
  16. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Nothing to do with the Devs, its a fan made app... There is no private information whatsoever so I don't see the big issue here

Chill everyone, who cares if they can inspect you
    • Like x 1
  17. rival exe New Player

/facepalm
    It's a fan made app but where do you think they got the data from? SOE should've kept that hidden.
    • Like x 2
  18. Biggdaddycane Dedicated Player

I personally dont mind being naked.:)

If someone want's to search me up a the start of a raid to check SP or something IDGAF. My playing is far superior then how it looks on paper.
  19. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Please report: your character's name, world (usps, etc), the wrong league name shown up and the expected league name
  20. Bytecode Well-Known Player

Near realtime, after a few minutes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.