Struggling

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by manimal27, Sep 6, 2014.

1. manimal27 New Player

Not quite sure what I am supposed to do here, am a villain and got to cyborg who is proving impossible to beat at my current level 8.

But I cant find anything else to do to level up? No more missions, done all the races and sub missions like booster etc.

Are you left to simply grind away getting 4 or 5 xp per time to level up a few levels or is there something else you can do?

I have tried travelling to other areas but you cant start any missions?
  2. LordStrongsword New Player

To beat Cyborg at level, you have to use the PvP mechanics to your advantage. He puts his arm in the air to heal himself and damage you if your close, when he does that get away and use ranged powers and attacks. Also IIRC, there is a healing barrel in the alcove behind where he starts.
  3. Lazarux New Player

Shout or put a call out in LFG asking for a bit of assistance. There are usually quite a few people willing to help out new players. Just because its a solo task doesn't mean you can't bring a friend or two. Also double check the safe houses for booster gold explores and watch for the side missions during each primary mission. They will show up as exclamation marks on your mini map.
  4. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Youtube has all the videos on all the missions. Sometimes they come with commentary.