Game Update 40 Launches! Weapon Mastery Styles, Gadgets, and More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Game Update 40 Launches!

Game Update 40 is now available for all players. This update brings Gadget's advanced damage mechanic, the ability to customize your Weapon Mastery styles, and more. Read on for highlights, or click here for full update notes!

[IMG]

Gadgets Power Revisions!
    With Game Update 40, we have made improvements to Gadgets! The Gadgets power set now has new damage mechanic improvements that ensures Gadgets has the same damage potential as Weapon Mastery, combo powers (Light/Celestial/Rage), DoT Powers (Nature/Electricity), channel and cast powers (Fire), and Pet powers (Sorcery/Earth). Gadgets users can now use a number of new mechanics centered around "Advanced Interactions" to cause superior damage output.

Weapon Mastery Style Selection!
    Players may now select appearance styles for Weapon Mastery combo weapons! Players have always been able to choose the appearance of their primary weapon through the Style UI. With this new feature, players will also be able to choose the appearance of their Weapon Mastery combo weapons through the Style UI. When the player accesses the Style UI with a primary weapon equipped for which they have unlocked Weapon Mastery, he or she will see two additional appearance categories in the list for the two related combo weapon types.

Rare Style Vendor Update!
    We have added new items (existing styles) to the Rare Style Vendor. All of these items will cost 70 Marks of Fury. The Rare Style Vendor, Vending Unit 22, is located in the player's Headquarters.

New Mainframe Boost!
    There is a new Boost column to the Base Mainframe. This means new upgrades to all of our Sidekicks, Back-Up, Orbital Strikes, Supply Drops, and Tactical Mods at a price of 15,625 Marks of Triumph.
    • Like x 12
  2. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
  3. Treasure Love New Player

Nice!! When will mental get an update? Nice work so far ;)
    • Like x 3
  4. Smooooking New Player

help have problem. please rly. what is that error. cpu time drifted. please consult support for amd driver information. what? please tell me
  5. Seth Grey New Player

Cool....can't wait to play my gadgets alt again.
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Hi there. For technical support, please call or open a ticket online at this link. http://help.soe.com
    • Like x 1
  7. xxOMNIPOTENTxx Committed Player

Agreed, Mental needs a serious revamp. WM crit exclusion from almost every power is insanely unfair.
    • Like x 2
  8. metis New Player

Why You decrease power out of trolls?? Before update i was had 3699 vit and my pot was 338... now i have 3720 and me pot is 330...
  9. Sgt Bombero Committed Player

Great. Now Fix ice's ice armor and chill effects to work with the max damage mod like every other power....
  10. DoctorCzech New Player

11. Jazse70 New Player

Nice work guys on Patch 40 now I will probably need to create a Gadget toon to test it out lol, will have to read up on the Combo powers thou cant picture how combo powers will work, will have to find out anyhow nice work guys :)
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

13. DaKrushmor Loyal Player

l've this one (each time when try to login):
    [IMG]
  14. True Zen New Player

Alright! The time IS NOW! d-:D-b
  15. True Zen New Player

download in progress. i'm ready for anything... including error messages, but ITS OKAY!
    • Like x 1
  16. ollie stammers New Player

how big is the update or is my dc messing up again :(
  17. garotoverde New Player

Mental DPS revamp, please? Its possible?
    • Like x 4
  18. Red McCarthyism New Player

Everyone shaddup! Mental is fine and GU40 loaded up like a champ!
    • Like x 1
  19. rimvader Well-Known Player

Waited all Day,
    Grundy wanna Play!!
    • Like x 1
  20. JReel New Player

Interesting. I switched from Gadgets to Rage 2 weeks ago and reading the notes I don't regret it. Giving power/regenerating power over time for yourself and the group will still be troublesome. Gadgets is still a good DPS and troll power for POT though.