Watchtower needs a remodel

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lightnings Revenge, Aug 22, 2014.

1. DEMONIZER1 Loyal Player

This thread!

Not very constructive, but, he did ask!

IA ARMY
  2. the swoosh New Player

so let me get this right,,,, because the watchtower doesnt appeal to you it needs a revamp? lol... i like the watchtower as it is
    • Like x 1
  3. GregDawe New Player

I have put forward some fairly pointless ideas in these forums, some that have no gameplay value other than cosmetic, some that are actually, still to this day, things that I think should be in the game for the benefit of all, and the rest were plain silly looking back.

This however is worse than all of them.
    Noone would benifit from a WT remodel, HoD needs it more, and it still wouldn't be necessary.
    It didn't need it before LH, and now with LH is is even less necessary.
  4. Lightnings Revenge Committed Player

It doesn't appeal to a lot of
  5. RlVER Well-Known Player

Of all the things that need changed/revamped in game you choose this to bring up? WT is just about useless atm, doing a face lift would be a terrible waste of time a resources since it currently serves very little purpose. Between Bases and LH there is very little reason to even go there.
  6. Ankh_Legacy Devoted Player

This is a cool idea. The hallways would come out right under the Midtown and Diamond ports, those are such neglected spots.

As for this thread on the whole. The Watchtower is just fine as it is and fits the general theme of heroes as does the HoD fit villains. There are many possibilities as to enhancing and expanding it but no need to change what is already there.
  7. Tazzaxe Dedicated Player

I agree, lets get the bulldozer , dynamite and duct tape!
  8. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Rather than expand the HoD...why not put future, higher CR items in a different location. And then add a teleporter to get there. My suggestion...

Iceberg Lounge - The Penguin's nightclub would be perfect since he's a weapons dealer. Also, the lounge could have various villains taking some time off. Much like Oblivion Bar.

Yes, the bar is in a Brainiac Bottle. But, shhhhh...don't tell anyone The Penguin figured out a safe way to get in.