Adding a new teleporter mod

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lightws, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Lightws Dedicated Player

Me personally I think there's not enough mods for the teleporter. I think adding a Instance set of teleporter mods will make the game better in the long run. For instance a set for Smallville, Ace chem, A51, etc. for every individual instance then make one for all alerts another for all raids another for all solos and another for all duos. Then one more that would be very rare one for all raids/solos/duos/alerts.

The reason I think this would make for a good teleporter mod is from the fact that alot of people have to be tired of long q's just for style runs. And having to get a bunch of people to do it will also take some time. If we were able to directly teleport without having to wait 20 mins just to do a 5 min piece of content because we are overgeared. Will deem very useful for everyone. Plus this idea will keep the influx of T6 cluelessness at a very low lvl so that you dont end up joining with people who are T6 that should be in T1 .... ( people who don't know how the roles work themselves). I think anyway you look at the idea it will help the game alot.

Tell me what you guys think about this idea personally I think it can do nothing but help the game.
    • Like x 5
  2. the swoosh New Player

it shud be a league hall mod imo
  3. Michael Good New Player

I agree 100%. Plus we can do 3 man Vengeance, and other ops that have no walk-ins currently.
  4. Lightws Dedicated Player

Problem with that is the base has the teleporters to have some stuff in which the league hall doesn't. Which is why im saying teleporter mod for the base rather then adding teleporters to league halls.
  5. Lightws Dedicated Player

This would make it easier to challenge yourself without having to carry low levels for no reason since everyone has a problem with low level high tier people.
  6. Little Sister New Player

I bet that's the plan for the fourth slot.
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

You are correct:

• Like x 2
  8. StealthBlue Loyal Player

I can't remember where it was mentioned (thread post or a video), but I believe it was Spytle that said they were planning to make it possible to queue into instances with fewer people in the future. So that would make a teleporter mod pointless. This was also be a little better, because you could do several back to back from wherever you are (instead of running them from your base) or not everyone in a shorthanded group would need to have the new mod either.
  9. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

well lets see I have league and bases, gotham and metro and last
    urgent warfront now we aren't sure if they will be adding future places to warfronts or not and if they don't then they could make urgent warfronts 2 later
  10. Revoemag Committed Player

I just want a phase shifter for my teleporter...make it happen!! :)
  11. Crimson Jonni New Player

I read the title wrong. I thought it said adding a new Lightsaber mod >_>
    Cause i saw your name and ect.. I need glasses xD
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

I can get behind this
  13. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Nah that would be a waste
  14. DoIAmuseYou New Player

Really, so people without a league are just SOL...nice
  15. the swoosh New Player

its a Massive Multiplayer online game and not a massive solo player online....so....uhm...yep....
    • Like x 1
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

What does one have to do with the other? I can still run group content and make friends. I can then choose to run with those friends instead of joining a league. I may not like leagues due to the drama the often ensues or the cliques that are formed.

*I am using the hypothetical first person above. I actually am in a league on most of my characters, but the point still remains that everyone should have options; the league hall is already a great incentive to join a league, so there is not really any point in further hindering the small percentage of players who don't want to join a league or have not found the right league that fits them.
    • Like x 1
  17. RlVER Well-Known Player

I like the phase shifter Idea ALOT! I would also like to see them turn one of the League Hall teleporters, (you know the ones that all go to the same place) into a amenity style teleporter. So that way we can teleport anywhere from the LH if your base mods are right.
  18. DoIAmuseYou New Player

Such inane logic...i was gonna offer some points but, then i remembered...

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  19. the swoosh New Player

so im stupid because i dont agree with you....you are 1 hell of a weak minded individual
  20. the swoosh New Player

still it should be a league mod imo.