Anyone on the 4 get on yet?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by kabeq, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Malachyte Devoted Player

Nope, I'm married with 2 teen age daughters, there is only so much internet p*rn I can sneak in...come on....lol
    • Like x 3
  2. the solowing Steadfast Player

oday was my off day :mad: i just tried to log in literally all day, but the forum kept me company
    • Like x 2
  3. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Wow the same for me....today was my day off but this happen. I was planning to get my healer side to full 94 gears today (need 2 pieces). :(:mad:
  4. Sin Cattvo New Player

Hmmm now went from pushing the loggin and going stright to the error screen (the servers totaly down i assume like err someone said) topushing the buttin and going to the loading screen watching it try to load untill i get the time out error
  5. Xang New Player

I went outside today......Never again you hear me NEVER AGAIN!! but seriously tho why are people messing up my normal flow of life.
    • Like x 1
  6. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

I was just able to login on the ps4. I'm east us, hopefully this means it's up for everyone.
  7. WizardlyWayz New Player

Trying now, Logged in :p keep getting a "failed connection to game server" message :( lol the struggle is real
    • Like x 1
  8. Tule New Player

9. Patm82 Well-Known Player

ya this is getting old that the ps4 can't log into the game after psn is back on and ps3 can get on but we can't i know they said there working on a fix at the soe keynote but after 9 month the ps4 as been out, this upsetting
    • Like x 1
  10. Sin Cattvo New Player

Nice now lets hope they dont open all servers at 1 time...Then we will crash it again all loggin in at the same time..not sure how many ps4 have sold todate but i know its a huge number
    • Like x 1
  11. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

I'd say they are bringing them up slowly since I have friends who still can't log on even though I can. At least this means it should be back up soon.
    • Like x 1
  12. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

I have no working game controller for my PS3 unfortunately... :(
  13. areacode8O8 Committed Player

In Hawaii. No luck.
  14. Sin Cattvo New Player

i don't agree with that statement lol...If i was in Hawaii id feel lucky...dang cold Michigan lol
    • Like x 2
  15. Negative Man Level 30

still not back up for me *location Canada* probably using same servers as eastern US
  16. Villain Smasher New Player

It could just be me, but it seems like every time the talk of leaving the PS3 in the dust reaches a fever pitch, something always happens that makes me say "whew, so glad I'm still on my PS3." Just food for thought. Got to go, a queue just popped for me.
  17. Sin Cattvo New Player

o.0 Canada..may i ask a favor this winter..will you please keep your cold air up there..All winter in Michigan on the news you hear..Another cold snap coming in from Canada..swear the most used word on our news station beside snow is Canada lol
    • Like x 1
  18. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I just tried to log on the ps4 and can't get on . To the dev's/Sony maybe more people will leave the PS3 when I don't know maybe they can go a week of being able to play on the ps4 upgrade your servers and I love DCUO so get your internet security from someone else other then the Geek Squad so this can stop being a weekly thing.
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

Gonna try getting on with the PS3 using my PS4 controller with the USB cable (which will give me limited function). Hopefully I can at least go bit hunting.
  20. Enzan Committed Player

• Like x 1