[MegaThread] Ideas to solve the Money Cap issue

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Master Sigs, Aug 15, 2014.

1. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

If u saying buying cr32 gear in the broker is p2 win... U obviously haven't visited apokolips!! Cr32 is not winning there... Also premies can do the same as well... Just have to ensure the gear is less than 2k...
  2. Cosmos Girl Well-Known Player

3. Bokugo New Player

Pretty sure I've seen up to 64cr.....the cc hood for example.
  4. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

And I guarantee u, if u buy that cc hood it will not equal win...
  5. Master Sigs New Player

Should i make it you have to defeat 1000 Mobs, do 100 Instances and do 10 Raids.

Plus, in the most inconvenient place you can think of. PLUS YOU CAN ONLY USE IT ONCE PER MONTH WITH TONS OF GRIND AND WAITING!
    • Like x 1
  6. vladspally Well-Known Player

[IMG]
  7. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Let's be more realistic. 20000 paradox reapers to unlock the bank each month. 5000 per week. :-}

*People will not think this is fair either, but I think it is funny to suggest.
    • Like x 2
  8. falcon22 New Player

Can you expand the memberships ? I would like to see an inclusive membership. I would rather pay a little more each month not ever have to worry about replays. I would like a membership that allows me to play the content as much as I would like to.
  9. Bokugo New Player

It still changes stats and allow you to skip content. Only non gameplay affecting things are not considered p2w such as cosmetics. Stat up and abilities (HT mods) are p2w.

But I see you're one of those close minded type, so with that good-bye and get blocked.
  10. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

The stat increase is minimal at best... However u are one of those people who find any excuse to get freebies... So make the excuses as u do to make urself feel better.., while the rest of us who actually have intelligence live in the real world...
    • Like x 2
  11. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

No... How does SOE make money here?
    • Like x 1
  12. LordStrongsword New Player

The devs have stated that unlimited cash is a legendary perk. There are various secrow tokens available in the marketplace. If you want more miney for your toons, sub or buy said tokens. Premium membership is a choice, just as being F2P or Legendary are choices.
    • Like x 1
  13. Master Sigs New Player

They make money because premium members sub to be able to withdraw money more than once a month and without having to grind like hell to get the right to use it once for the month.

People will still sub and buy escrow for convenience.
  14. Caleus New Player

[IMG]

But seriously, this topic never ends well, Clone already gave detailed post on why, just drop it now and the heartbreak will be less severe.

Note: I've been Premium for 97% of the time I played this game, only just recently have I been buying a sub, the money cap isn't an issue for me nor do I really care if it's fixed. That won't stop me from subbing anyways.
    • Like x 1
  15. Sabigya Steadfast Player

Oh boy.
    As a Prem completely fine with cash cap. Does not bother me one bit. Just buy inferences I and sell them if you need to repair and what not.
    The ONLY reason cash cap should be increased is if something that is REQUIRED to progress and cannot be obtained any other way [Gear] and they have already said no gear will go past 2k so.

No pls
    • Like x 1
  16. SupermanPrime New Player

LOL Zeus wins again! I wonder how many people block you because they run out of intelligent points to make?
    I mean I block you because your a GIANT piece of monkey crap not because you don't know what your talking about. LOL
    • Like x 3
  17. VintageWine Dedicated Player

At first..I thought 2k cash wasn't enough, however, I do think the Devs are making purchasing gear easy for us. They keep it under 2k and will keep doing that from now on. Honestly, if anything, if they can you know, raise the cap of MoTs that would be great. Hehehehe. :)

I don't know, man. The 2k money is enough for me, if I ever need something, ask a league mate or a friend, I think the only times we actually really need a higher cap is to do shopping on the broker.

Then again, MoTs do add up quickly and disappear quickly. *ahem* Mogo gear. It makes me cringe watching like 60k+ MoTs drop to 3k or whatever, glad I don't have to worry about mogo gear besides getting the style feat.

However, no, I'm happy with the way it is. :)
  18. coldchilln88 Loyal Player

Im legendary but I believe the cap should be significantly higher. Ive been premium before most have. Just for the repair costs alone. Yes there are ways around it but sometimes your stuck in a raid and run out of items to sell for repair. Maybe just make an escrow like category except strictly for repairs that you can only access for repairs?
    • Like x 1
  19. RlVER Well-Known Player

LOLOLOL I just went to post this same image.
  20. LordStrongsword New Player

There is not an issue with the cash cap, seeing that you can buy all of the gear in the DLCs that you own. The Devs confirmed that gear will not cost more than 2K.