Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Crimson Jonni New Player

>_>
    <_<
    • Like x 2
  2. Lights Derp Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  4. HealerHollidae New Player

well I usually get on here like once every 4 months lol
    • Like x 1
  5. HealerHollidae New Player

Free2beMe what show is that from?
  6. Feenicks New Player

Phoenix wings! Yay!!!
    • Like x 7
  7. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

RWBY
    • Like x 2
  8. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

My sig? RWBY :) BEST anime-inspired series ever!
    • Like x 3
  9. DC-Doll New Player

It's good but it's no Boku No Pico ;) mwahahahaha
    • Like x 1
  10. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

I said anime inspired :p My favorite "actual" anime is The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. RWBY's just my favorite American animated series :)
    • Like x 2
  11. DC-Doll New Player

Ummmm...*Stares awkwardly at the ground* I used to watch Pokemon if that counts. :p
    • Like x 1
  12. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Well, I guess you can actually consider Pokémon an actual anime, since it originated in Japan.... Although I consider it more of just a "kid's cartoon", now.... And I used to watch it, too. After the first two seasons, though, it was way too much to keep up with, and I hate the constant addition of more and more Pokémon -____-
    • Like x 2
  13. DC-Doll New Player

Agreed. I get they gotta keep the series going, but you don't just "Magically discover 150 new animals every few years" Oak was lazy if that was the case.
    • Like x 2
  14. Free2BeMe Loyal Player

Lmao you don't just "magically" discover a new region every year, too :p
    • Like x 2
  15. DC-Doll New Player

Exactly.
    • Like x 2
  16. Crimson Jonni New Player

The clowns in Gotham City are such asshats
    Man its gettin ridiculous over there. Everyone is on the soapbox about something. Blue lanterns shouldnt have been expected cause of lore complications. Then there's a healer who is pretty much going on a crusade to get that role hated by her constant whining about everything. Apparently, you're disgusting if you decide to form your own group. Either that or they've never heard or seen how the group forming process works.
    Then we have the HT mods which may or may not actually possess relative arguments. That one is alot more pleasant than most of the other threads
    • Like x 2
  17. General Zod 10000 Post Club

I for one welcome these threads. Reminds me of the threads from the old days. :D
    • Like x 4
  18. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

I sorta look forward to that Max Damage mod.
    HL and Celestial will no longer be Weapon Mastery DPS If this plays out how im seeing it.
    it wont be a perma fix but it will do nicely for burst and former 'gravy' moves, just until the revamps come.

To my understanding, it will cause problems for Ice and Fire. And the ever so broken PvP
    • Like x 1
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

HL and Celestial are still going to be near completely reliant on WM. This mod isnt raising base damage but merely raises the modifier percentage. Besides, i cant use a combo longer than power>combo because continuing would cause an immense drop in damage overall. Not that the scorecard matters, but i've been getting out dpsed by people who arent even full 91 yet. How that makes sense is beyond me. And i'm talking, 4700 might, near 2700 precision, half 94 gear and practically 150 sp.
    • Like x 1
  20. Crimson Jonni New Player

Zod thats cause you feast on the tears of QQ >_>
    • Like x 2