How DCUO broke my heart...

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by JRsoFLY_123, Aug 15, 2014.

1. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

NO.
  2. HealerHollidae New Player

we definitely have enough lanterns if they hand out blue ppl will want indigo and black & white and avarice.

this is just like water though..
  3. Milutin Mujovic Well-Known Player

No. We just want one more lantern power for healer set (to complete it since we have tank, and controller) and we will be satisfied for years.
    • Like x 1
  4. AlphaOrion Dedicated Player

I haven't and won't make any decisions on the new powers until I've tried them, that being said I'm a little disappointed there isn't going to be a lantern healer being a fan of all lanterns. I do like that they are adding an atomic power but I'm a little confused why it's a healer power, in my opinion atomic makes no sense as a healer power seeing's that in real world applications atomic and nuclear destroy and kill everything with radiation, it would make more sense as a tank power I think.
    • Like x 1
  5. RavenSW Well-Known Player

As I stated I am holding judgement until more concrete evidence at the least. Simply stating what I have been hearing is troubling. The way fire buffs work is however exactly as you are guessing serums will work, the health buff is while powers are activated, and the healing buff is passive and effects what heals are being given. My hope is if this is true, that Fire gets a massive revamp to stay competitive, already people choose to exclude Fire Tanks from groups because it is difficult to master, the general preference is for Ice, because it is so easy to use.
  6. Magician Dedicated Player

So yeah, I'm the one that requested Water Power at SOE Live.

Nothing better being told "no" ....so I feel your pain at a slightly higher level. In front of thousands

So. While I am personally NOT a fan of Lanterns and don't care for another Lantern power. I can't say it would be a bad thing either.
    What I like probably isn't something you like.

With that in mind, a take-away I got from the panels is that they plan to roll out content and powers separately from the story.
    This can mean that a different kind of power set can be lantern themed down the road while they are working on Flash content, for instance.

Don't give up hope!

I know I won't, I'm on a Water Power crusade
    • Like x 2
  7. BigAl Devoted Player

Punisher anyone? lol I have a theme all set and ready for my P man version for Munitions. :D
    • Like x 1
  8. Horrorshow New Player

I know how you feel. Many people can relate to your feelings. Some things that disappoint me about the game and I wish we had:

Claws - It is in the game yet it is not accessible to us.
    Nature - I wish the Nature powerset was just dedicated to flora and not fauna and flora.
    Poison Ivy - There is no Poison Ivy in Legends PVP.
    Hair Styles - There is an abysmal amount of hair styles to choose from. The excuse the Developers are giving us horrible.
    Body Types - The same as hair styles. There is nothing to choose from and the Developers are giving us a horrible excuse.

One note: You should probably hold off on creating a character for RP purposes until you play the game. I did what you did a few times and I was upset because there is hardly any good customization options in this game. I created a character named Anaconda and I wanted to use her as nature. When I found out that nature was horrible and did not fit my character concept, I gave that up. I had nearly six pages of back-story written out for her and it was all thrown away because the powers were horrible. This was of course the first couple weeks of launch when nature was way different from now.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mermaid Dedicated Player

I'm part of that never-ending crusade!
    • Like x 3
  10. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

LOL I did play the game...FOR 4YEARS NOW! *Feel like 3*
  11. JRsoFLY_123 Committed Player

No we need one more for healers. We won't be able to get white, black, and avarice anyway. No one can have those.