Lockdown in 20 minutes - The Revolution

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Targetmaster, Aug 14, 2014.

1. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Some of the guys ran lockdown yesterday and beat it in 20 mins which I think is the fastest time so far (correct me if I'm wrong). Anyway here's the vid, hope you enjoy :)

• Like x 7
  2. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

My fastest was in 32 minutes, but it could have been faster than that. Because at the current moment, I go inside the room and die to check the artifact. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  3. Targetmaster Well-Known Player

Lol
  4. Cirocband New Player

Great job guys!
  5. MartianManhunterDC New Player

Okay this is getting rediculous. Im currently in it right now & have the laser as the artifact. We have tried everything to not die by it but nothing seems to work :(. Iv looked at the video & dont see anything different from what we are doing. Any tips?
  6. Schimaera Devoted Player

The lasers start in the direction of the artifact and go clockwise. So stand on the left from the starting point and go a few steps to the right when it starts.
    • Like x 2
  7. Hraesvelg Always Right

And while they aren't rendered for everyone, you can see the balls spawn about a second/second and a half before the laser stars. There's also an audio cue that sometimes plays. When the ball spawns, it's unmistakable. Sounds like you're in Inception. BWAAAAAM!
    • Like x 2
  8. FuryX New Player

This is impossible.

There is multiple other threads explaining why this is impossible due to high hp's

This is impossible.

/sarcasm off

Good Job!
    • Like x 2
  9. Starbrand Dedicated Player

NO TANK?!?! DAMN.

LOL, I derped, the tank was the POV :p

Good job, anyway!
  10. Gokaigerbay New Player

yea, as long as people don't let themselves die from balls/lasers every 5seconds, Mantis and Kali actually have really low HP compared to other bosses this DLC. I think some of the alert bosses take longer.
  11. Elusian Crowd Control

Gratz and is 1,5 min. faster okay? :D

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  12. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Nice run, My league run is now about 24-30 minutes each run now.

Pugs however still make this a nightmare. :mad:

Completed it 10 times now with two weeklies and 8 resets and not one neck. :(

Maybe the 10th reset would be the lucky one. :oops:
    • Like x 1
  13. Zeikial Committed Player

When I see a 20 min run with the lasers as the artifacts with a 3dps group then I will be impressed. You can stand right in the ice and the healer can heal you right thru it, do that with those one hitter quiters
    • Like x 1
  14. RandJ New Player

I believe my fellow league mates have done Lockdown with laser artifact somewhere between 24-25min,

Theses new raids are easy for tank, there are not so many skill required to complete them
    Healer can have up to 7k resto now, and I don't see any reason whe we need more than 1 healer in raid team
    2 troller is still the safest way, but 1 good troller still can fullfil the job of 2
    => why I should go with in those raids with 3 dps?
  15. Zeikial Committed Player

I don't really care is what I am sying, but if you really want to impress folks you will beat lockdown in 20min with 3 dps, that's my point
    • Like x 1
  16. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Exactly why I mod my healer gear with Rest/Pre instead. Even with those mods I have 7376 restoration.
  17. HealerHollidae New Player

Not disppointed. I've said it before I'll say it again .. you guys are the best on dc and I enjoy your videos of irrefutable proof.
  18. DoIAmuseYou New Player

im sorry but, no one cares, it's beatable, everyone and their mother has shown that.
    • Like x 1
  19. HealerHollidae New Player

But did they do it in 20 minutes?
    • Like x 2
  20. The_fair_1 Committed Player

What is with the so low healing out? I average 2 mil on the first boss with no wipes? Does no one take any real damage on the heroes side?