Countdown to DCUO Pride March

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by marxus, Aug 16, 2014.

1. marxus Committed Player

August 23rd, join us for the 1st annual Pride March in DCUO. The Fabulous Gentlemen extend an invitation to all LGBT players in the game, hero or villain, to join us for the first ever Pride March in the game. Come and celebrate the history, courage, diversity and future of DCUO’s LGBTTIQQ2SA* communities, mingle and maybe even meet some new friends or reconnect with others you have met before.
    [IMG]
    The main event starts at 7 PM PST (10 PM EST) in PVE phase on the USPS server. There will be parallel events held on the PC and EUPS servers in solidarity of the event. Players are invited to meet at the Superman Statue in Centennial Park. There will be a special Pride chat channel created for the event. Make sure to bring your wacky trinkets, dress as you wish and get ready to work it as we walk the streets of Metropolis. Prizes will be awarded to the best League, group and individual participation in the event.
    Hope to see you there!
    * Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transsexual, Transgender, Intersex, Queer/Questioning, 2 Spirited, Allies

The Fabulous Gentlemen is an LGBT hero league for DC Universe Online on the USPS. Any level of character, game skill, or experience is eligible to join. We welcome ALL players that identify as gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgendered, even questioning – as well our straight allies!
    • Like x 4
  2. HealerHollidae New Player

Can yall do this in pvp phase please? Lol jk ...

I'll be watching
    • Like x 2
  3. marxus Committed Player

6 DAYS UNTIL THE PRIDE MARCH!
    Keep spreading the word, hope to see you there!
  4. Keiji.Haku Well-Known Player

Well **** I work that day, I might be able to make it. I think ill be home around that time
  5. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

ONLY 6 DAYS?!? I need to farm styles to look good !!!!!
    This will be on my off day, I will have all the time in the world, I will so be there, with friends if possible :)
    • Like x 1
  6. marxus Committed Player

5 DAYS UNTIL THE PRIDE MARCH!
    • Like x 1
  7. marxus Committed Player

Let me know if you will be on the EUPC or USPC, I am curious how many other players show up on the sister platforms for the event.
  8. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

I'll try EUPC first. If I'm alone and I can't get people to come, i'll join the USPC event
  9. marxus Committed Player

4 DAYS UNTIL THE PRIDE MARCH!
  10. Violette Noire New Player

definitely participating!!
    • Like x 1
  11. marxus Committed Player

3 DAYS UNTIL THE PRIDE MARCH!
  12. Feenicks New Player

Do we have a march route mapped out?
    • Like x 1
  13. Dametria Loyal Player

I was thinking on the PC side, we could meet at Club Amazonia which is at the Science Spire. Then march from the Spire to Centennial Park.
    • Like x 2
  14. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Definitely attending
  15. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Arrgggg my internet is out at home T_T
    Dunno when it'll be fixed. If I don't have it for the march, I'll figure something out, maybe ask a friend or ... I dunno, I'll think of something.
    This is what I get for living on the country side I guess ...
  16. The 13ht Doctor New Player

I want to silently follow in the shadows, supporting it without needing to leave randomly in the middle because of life, but Doctor Who is on... People are coming over... What to do?
  17. marxus Committed Player

1 DAY UNTIL THE PRIDE MARCH!
  18. marxus Committed Player

PRIDE MARCH TODAY - 7 PM PST/10 PM EST
  19. Feenicks New Player

How many on USPC gonna be there? Sound off!

I will be.
    • Like x 1
  20. Alex Denton Dedicated Player

Well unfortunatly I won't be able to make it. My internet is still out and I can't play on my phoneT-T. And since the event will happen at 3 am for me, I don't have any way to get online. Pisses me off, I really wanted to be here. To anyone who will attend, please take screeshots, I realy want to see it :)