Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

No, that was apparently that very guy showing he is the actual version of an average player: play the game in a league getting carried to max ASAP, then hit the forum and claim to know everything while not knowing anything vital at all and try to annoy as many players as possible, also ASAP. I'm getting closer to the point where the IQ tests I suggested as a joke several times in the "let's inspect SP!!!!!11!!1!1!!one!!!1!!eleven!!!!!"-threads start to look appealing as a test one has to past before getting any kind of forum account.

As you said you're no longer gonna post I assume you may continue to read: Gonna miss ya!

Looking at the steady degeneration of the community here, I think the next DLC should be private servers: Open for max 32 chars at a time, not open for f2p-players so SOE can make some extra cash and whoever owns that DLC has to invite players one by one to grant them access; invited players can log-in any of their toons their until removed from the access list again. Very simple, I predict record-breaking sales and those servers could actually be servers where proximity voice chat is used. Technically SOE would just need to build another type of phase that does not let any chat from the public phases go through, access could be managed at the phase shifters - done. Want 10 more bucks from me or see me logging in again at all? Add this.
    • Like x 1
  2. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Noooooo! I need (like, really, really need) a healer! And I'll be on USPS on occasion.....

Died four times in one of the new T6 alerts last night....with a healer, as a tank :eek:

I probably need all the healers :(.
    • Like x 1
  3. bareheiny 10000 Post Club

Can't find the thread with your PSN....so when you get a chance, add bareheiny. Goes for any forumites....that way I can jump onto my US account and join y'all if I see you on :D
  4. Lights Derp Loyal Player

[IMG]

YAHTZEE!!!
    • Like x 2
  5. Billy Sparks Committed Player

[IMG]

YAHTZEE!!!
    • Like x 1
  6. Lights Derp Loyal Player

• Like x 1
  7. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    YAHTZEE!!!
    • Like x 7
  8. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Oh Derpstache! I love that!

It's fire song time!!! One of my favorite ones...
    • Like x 2
  9. somerandombats New Player

what did i just walk into?
  10. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

I see they are replace Thermite mine with battle display. Now how am I going to grief villains hunting for exos? It was fun putting a mine by an exo spot and wait for a villain to collect it.
  11. Lights Derp Loyal Player

Fire song time.
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

Drop a AM combo on em this time
  13. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Griefing others isn't very heroic

Switch to villain and grief the heroes
    • Like x 1
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Really? Hmm but i suppose batman is a griefer then. I mean he does always ruin Villains fun. I fly around glowing green and one shotting players occasionally but im still a good guy :D
  15. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

And the lies continue :rolleyes:
  16. dngnb8 Devoted Player

I resemble that remark
    • Like x 1
  17. Mr.Me New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  18. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Wow! Quiet today...
    • Like x 1
  19. Crimson Jonni New Player

Indeed it is
    • Like x 1
  20. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I blame you Jon. You and your hero stench.
    • Like x 2