Tomb Raider to be XBox One exclusive

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Nitefelina, Aug 12, 2014.

1. Nitefelina New Player

2. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Eh, the recent one was okay. Still annoyed by the story.
  3. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

It's just temporary exclusive at launch (Holiday 2015)... it will hit other platforms later.

Microsoft seems handle announcements like this, in a fog. They don't understand public perception at all. People are looking for reasons to hate on Microsoft. http://tombraider.tumblr.com/post/94529480860/rise-of-the-tomb-raider-update

They should have called it "First XBox One" and branded it.... the word 'exclusive' upsets people when it's a lie.

There is too much money on PS4 and PC side to make the franchise truly exclusive - Crystal Dynamics / Square Enix can'r afford to exclude 2/3(+) of their customers.
  4. Jake New Player

First off its Xbox not XBox...

I find it weird that's it's exclusive on Xbone first. The last Raider lacked in the story telling. Probably won't play this for a while anyways even though I have an Xbone.
  5. BigAl Devoted Player

Got the last one free on PS Plus. Best Tomb Raider purchase ever.:p
    • Like x 2
  6. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

I bought it on the day of release and didn't open it for a month because downloaded DCUO the night before.:)
    • Like x 1
  7. somerandombats New Player

The game developer isn't blameless. I mean after that e3 reveal why would you let the Microsoft pr department handle the reveal?
    • Like x 1
  8. TKMcClone Steadfast Player

it looked something like this:
    [IMG]