Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I like the newbie here.
    • Like x 2
  2. Crimson Jonni New Player

Highschool went by much faster than i expected. Before i was a freshman i had heard how fast it goes by, and after 3 years i can confirm it. Hell it went by so fast that things that happened 3 years ago are still fresh in my mind. Like i remember exactly what happened and everything. I want this year to go by really slow, but as soon as i sneeze it'll already be april
    • Like x 1
  3. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It goes even faster than the other years. Especially because of senioritis.
    • Like x 1
  4. Crimson Jonni New Player

The seniors last year caught that before the year was even halfway over lol
  5. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

I still remember my first day in kindergarten. Time goes by fast. The best you can do is to enjoy it.
    • Like x 2
  6. Notangie New Player

Time does go by fast, feels like yesterday I was nineteen...how'd I get old so fast?
    • Like x 1
  7. Crimson Jonni New Player

Yea, sometimes it makes me feel like the girl who didnt want the baby to grow up but to a much lesser extent, i mean i wont cry about it lol. But I dont want school to end to quickly.
    From what i've heard college isnt nearly as fun
  8. Crimson Jonni New Player

Thats what i'm saying
    • Like x 1
  9. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Like all your years of learning, it becomes what you make of it.
    college is the same way... its what you make of it that matters.
    college can be fun. Just keep in mind that Balance is key. There's a time and place for everything.
  10. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

It can be fun. College is all about several things. First off, priorities. Necessity over want. (i.e. Pay bills or get new phone.) Second, study. Study a lot. This isn't like high school where you can be absent for a month and still pass a test. Third, at least have a vague idea on what you want to do. This will save you a lot of time and money. And the fourth one is relax. Don't get stressed out about the future or other things. Opportunities that affect your situation will always come and go.
  11. Msz Kitty New Player

LOL not to much of a newbie just wasn't talking much on the boards for a very long time. I was shocked when I came back to find that pc and ps were combined to one board.
  12. dr.vegeta New Player

I wish every time I went to play dcuo it didn't do hot fix or world shut down arghh
  13. Notangie New Player

[IMG]

I posted it elsewhere, but I'm still amused...so posting it here too.
    • Like x 6
  14. dr.vegeta New Player

On other hand free is free lol
  15. dr.vegeta New Player

Any time now usps. Pretty plz
  16. dr.vegeta New Player

Yeah thank u usps
  17. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

By the way if you do not know, the contest finished. This is the hangout thread. Well, the contest finished for now. Rumor has it there may be a prize on page 2000.
    • Like x 1
  18. somerandombats New Player

whoa lets not go overboard here. ill be on this weekend. i just mean i got a few projects around the apartment i am fixing. btw last night i wasnt on cause i took out the trash came back to the side of my apartment building and watched 2 does and 4 fawns bed chilling for an hour.

(i didnt have my phone so no photos)
    • Like x 1
  19. somerandombats New Player

there is no prize dont start that again. it would mean years of more did i wins
  20. Msz Kitty New Player

Down with the evil squirrel empire!