Last one to post wins

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Rockin earth, Jul 2, 2013.

1. THE BATWING Dedicated Player

With pepperoni? :)
    • Like x 1
  2. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

So excited! :D
    [IMG]
    • Like x 5
  3. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Harley Quinn ♥♥♥
    • Like x 2
  4. Msz Kitty New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 7
  5. somerandombats New Player

good luck with that
  6. Msz Kitty New Player

Yellow tastes like raspberries and purple sounds like falling rain...
  7. somerandombats New Player

really?

listen to this and let us know what happens....
    just let me us joini as a human shield first
    • Like x 1
  8. Crimson Jonni New Player

I don't know if i'm gonna be playing as much, this dlc was fun for a while but now idk what my hype was for. It feels like another round of TD, or at least the alerts do. The raids are fine though
  9. Notangie New Player

Crafty Crafter posted a thread about new styles being added to the rare vendor, but didn't make mention of what styles...for DC Doll's sake, I really hope TT will be in there.
    • Like x 2
  10. Crimson Jonni New Player

Hopefully lol, i know he has that thread on his watchlist
    • Like x 2
  11. Notangie New Player

I like watching my husband play them, get to see other league bases when he pugs. Pretty cool. A lot of the time, I only did lair battles to see decorations, this is even better.
    • Like x 1
  12. somerandombats New Player

thats fine i took a few days off ill be back on when i fell like it (and dont have a mountain of housecleaning to work on.)
    • Like x 2
  13. somerandombats New Player

same for me.
    • Like x 2
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Last day of work today. Normally i wouldve celebrated and probably played dc, but lately its been so stale and stagnant that i'd much rather just take a nap and get up and ride my bike somewhere. Saw some friends at work today as well, and that made me miss going to parties since there was only one this summer and i was sick. But after today i cannot wait to go back to class. Senior Year is the best year and i'm looking forward to it. And i came home today and looked at my ps4 and thought "i miss work already" cant wait till the 18th though, its the "party before school starts" bonfire at a friends. But yea, i kinda ruined the game for myself by overhyping this dlc
    • Like x 3
  15. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

I can't smack Ironhide. :(
    • Like x 3
  16. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Make good choices.
    and dont screw around too much Jon.
    make sure your grades are good from the get go and dont put too much pressure on yourself.

Sorry... You're like my unspoken lil brother on here and I wish you nothing but success :)
    • Like x 2
  17. Crimson Jonni New Player

Thanks lol. Grades aren't really a problem though, cept for math cause math freakin' blows. But everything else is pretty good.
    High academic spanish 4 is going to be a pain, dunno how i asspulled my way into that class lol
    • Like x 3
  18. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Ah highschool. Although it was not long ago for me, I miss not having to worry about anything important.
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Thats why I said from the get go lol.
    Math was my biggest weakness. I think I told about my run-in with AP Stat... it made my brain hurt
    Spanish is easy once you get the hang of the dialect changes when it comes to gender..
    pronouns and such aren't a real issue :D
    (Im Puerto Rican so.. if ya need help just ask)
    • Like x 1
  20. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

I know. It was great. Now I've gotta do all this adult stuff and have *read in insultingly dismissive voice* "responsibilities".
    • Like x 2