Modern Batman

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Sef Prime, Aug 9, 2014.

1. TH0R New Player

You never know...
  2. Ra7ie11 Well-Known Player

Developers said it's not gonna happen am i happy no do i hate it yes i do i like Batman beyond costume but i like it Bruce being in it in the suit that is.
    • Like x 1
  3. TH0R New Player

Where and When they said it?
  4. Rokyn Dedicated Player

Here:

Smh...do you feel entitled to have proof or something? We have said it before and we will say it again: no Batman Beyond and no can't do. Point of story. Done.
    • Like x 4
  5. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

There's nothing wrong with asking for proof. Especially with all the false information going around. Seriously, there are still believe who believe dominance affects aggro until you show them proof.
    • Like x 2
  6. Netherith Well-Known Player

Ah, so this is Affleck Bat?

Ah, just watched the video. Apparently its an original creation where the designers wanted to use a material texture on the suit which the other skins apparently do not have.
    The ears are the same length as the Neal Adams Classic skin.
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

I think it's the best looking one so far personally
    • Like x 2
  8. spack2k Steadfast Player

and still not excited ... i mean c'mon its just another batman ...
    • Like x 1
  9. DaiKaiJu New Player

By member do they mean Current Legendary? or can Premium players get it free too?
  10. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

AllAccess(former Legendary) = membership
  11. DaiKaiJu New Player

Guess I'm either ignorant or just not fully informed..........

What the heck is All Access have to do with being a member?

I take it that premium's will not get access to modern batman even if they use to pay for legendary back then.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We mean what was previously referred to as Legendary when we say members (subscribed). Premium players are not members.
    • Like x 2
  13. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

Is there a time limit on how long he'll be available for? So if someone subbed up in 3 years time they would still get him?
    • Like x 3
  14. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

So in other words to avoid a little gray box taunting me for the rest of my life (or however long the game lasts) I need to pop off 15 bucks to get legendary by when to get the new skin?
  15. Clutchmeister Loyal Player

Thursday, I think.
    • Like x 1
  16. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

[IMG]

*cough cough* sorry, don't know what came over me there.

This will work out well. It'll satisfy my OCD and I can pick up Wonder Girl for marks instead of cash.
    • Like x 1
  17. SpicyMoonlight Devoted Player

Awesome, more Batmen for me to kill :D
  18. Leet Active Player

So is there no chance of getting actual Batman styles either free, vendor, or in the Marketplace? Batman legends character is getting old very quick especially since all 4 are pretty much just reskins.
  19. JoshuaBagwell Committed Player

This makes batman number 3 for me and I hate the reskins.
    I have the pre-order batman, future batman and now this I wont buy the other one
  20. Michael17 Well-Known Player

premium players gain nothing, it really annoys me.