US PS and EU PS Server Restart - August 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 8, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are targeting 2:30PM PDT to restart and deploy a server hotfix to US PS and EU PS servers. Downtime is expected to last about one hour.

This hotfix will address a server crash causing players to disconnect primarily in the the new DLC content. We are performing this update during the day because we want to get the problem resolved as soon as possible.

Update: We will be restarting the servers at 2:30PM PDT as planned.
    • Like x 8
  2. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

Euhrm... what about the FNL?
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Not impacted.
  4. Greenhood316 New Player

Thanks mepps
  5. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

During the day for who? West coaster. Because that is the time the East coasters get home from work and start playing. Would it have killed ya to shoot for 12:30 PDT?
    • Like x 2
  6. Awesome Barney Well-Known Player

ok, thnx :)
  7. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

hey Mepps in the new raid, Necropolis, some of the adds were able to hit us and kill us but we were not able to target or hit them at all. This has happened twice to my raid team. We were not able to complete the raid because the add kept following us around. I was wondering if you guys were looking into this?
    Usps3 Hero side btw
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This was as soon as we could get the fix implemented.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are on for a 2:30PM PDT restart (about 30 minutes from now). Thank you for your patience.
    • Like x 2
  10. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Will ps4 be shafted again? As in not being able to log in?
  11. ShadowStyleB New Player

It is the PS server so it affects both.
  12. Cyclotrode X New Player

probably. seems like we always do -_-
  13. qECLIPSEp Well-Known Player

Glad to here this was in Artifacts and had boss half way down and then everyone disconnected. So mad spent all that time in there. But I have ran all 3 raids didn't finish the last boss in Lockdown finished Necropolis and out of 7 bosses I had beat with these groups I didn't get one piece of gear. What up with that?
    • Like x 1
  14. Cruesix New Player

Perhaps it is time for a PS4 test server?
    • Like x 4
  15. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

This is to be expected
  16. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

That's cute that you think the current ps4 one isn't lol
    • Like x 2
  17. MoreAwesomeMechanic New Player

Fair enough just please try to make sure the issue with ps4 users not being able to log in after these doesn't pop up because it may not bother west coaster to wait another hour for that but us east coasters will become very annoyed.
    • Like x 2
  18. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

I know. Pathetic, isn't it .
  19. Skidmarc Committed Player

I am ok with this....as long as I don't lose another 45 minutes for the PS4 to come back online...... Fixes are good but not playing makes Skid sad :(
    • Like x 1
  20. JeZeus New Player

Are you planning on addressing the insane lag issues of overall gameplay at any point? Crazy lag followed by temporary screen freezing, then disconnects.