Intergang Crime Wave operation glitched

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by AtrocitusOmega, Aug 6, 2014.

1. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

After you kill either bruno or chang tzu at the end it just keeps spawning parademon soldiers we get no loot and are stuck in that room. Can this please be looked into.
    • Like x 4
  2. Anti Bezz New Player

It's not broken at all just kill them. Beaten it and got the hard 50 point feat from it first time, so yeah.
  3. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

we killed both of the bosses then when one of them respawned we killed him. After that the parademons just kept spawning we stayed in their for like 30 mins killing those parademon soldiers and nothing changed and no loot was received. I watched other videos of the same operation and this didn't happen to anyone else.
    • Like x 4
  4. Antala New Player

^^ Happened to my league as well.
    • Like x 1
  5. TrueOlympus New Player

You just got lucky. It IS broken. sometimes.

My group was at the same glitch the OP was at. We had to wipe and start over on the boss fight. Fixed itself.

.... Just because it didn't happen to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist
    • Like x 3
  6. D3vi1 Dedicated Player

Happen when we attempt the feat
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are checking this out.
  8. AtrocitusOmega Committed Player

Thanks Mepps
  9. FESTER665 Devoted Player

Happened to us, we wiped on the para demons to reset it....

The problem is you kill them both at the same time too close to the boom tube and it sucks one of them in like they were still alive, but the game thinks they're still alive and won't complete after killing the other guy because it thinks the other guy is still alive even though they're not on the map...

Make sure you kill them away from the boom tube.
    • Like x 3
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

Man, you really must have to kill Chang Tzu and Mannheim at the exact same time. I was titrating my fire toward each of them to bring them down evenly and was sure I had the feat locked up. Wouldn't you know that Mannheim had a tiny sliver left and was untouchable. Summoned a boom tube and he was gone. There's going to be some luck involved there.
    • Like x 1
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We have identified the issue here and will get it fixed.
    • Like x 3
  12. Skidmarc Committed Player

Yup, this just happens during replayed league run. So much for those badges.... Glad you've identified the issue though. Lets get that patch up quickly please : )
    • Like x 1
  13. jch11229 New Player

Great. Now I wasted replay badges and 2 hours of my life on this still no gear or marks!