Gathering Feats 1-25,000 Technique And Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Benn 10, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Benn 10 Committed Player

I am currently working on completing these feats and I was wondering if their were some good and useful ideas and suggestions in completing these feats. I'm just trying to make great use of my time while trying to acquire it. Open for any feedback and suggestions.
  2. CaZaNoVa New Player

Work on other feats that queue up in the mean time. For example, run Lair battles, farm bits in between queues.
    • Like x 5
  3. ErnieB Loyal Player

Is that the Merits feat?, if it is the easiest way is to get to a CR or point where you don't need to use Mark Of Triumph, when that happens just take them to the marks conversion machine at war room and change them to merits, can't remember the conversion rate right now but it's the easiest way to get it.
    • Like x 1
  4. Chosen One New Player

I would farm them in between queues or late night/early morning while listening to music. I developed a route by the East End PD that by the end I could farm them in my sleep. :p
    • Like x 4
  5. Villain Smasher New Player

Only real tip I would give is get your races out of the way. Your races and the god awful toy man missions. The bulk of the rest like styles, kill a million paradox reapers, do 2 billion duos, etc, come with doing the content over and over and over again.
    • Like x 1
  6. Benn 10 Committed Player

I used that technique in the past and at this time I am currently out of those feats. I have 5 feats left and two of those are Gathering, thank you for stopping by with your suggestion.
    • Like x 2
  7. ErnieB Loyal Player

Besides the merits feats, the rest is simple but lengthy, fastest are the races and locations feats, then go speed feats, and then just the odd feats like beating a certain number of specific adds or doing something specific a number of times. PVP feats are a bit more complicated due to map rotations (Safehouse feat is gone btw since they don't want to replace it for another), Legends feats are also an issue since some require a specific legends character, which getting alone is a problem.
    • Like x 1
  8. IIIIINASTYIIIII New Player

Central city bro. Just farm the outside of the area
    • Like x 1
  9. Eminence Dedicated Player

Get real familiar with one area. Try and set a route and just keep it in a loop. I even used a few scanners in an area that I used to farm all the time and found a few new spots to check in my route. I personally use East End.
    • Like x 4
  10. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

If you know others that need these feats work together as a group. If you are in a group you get credit for the other group member gathers as long as they are visible on your minimap. In highly exobit populated areas like south gotham this strategy works well.
    • Like x 1
  11. Solutha New Player

R&D scanners. You can usually get around 100-150 bits off of one. Its the fastest way to get the feat.
    • Like x 2
  12. Little Sister New Player

Google "Justice Knights Maps" and find a map with Exobit locations. Study it, make a path. And then like Chosen One said, just put on some music and farm :)
    • Like x 6
  13. Ljubinka Well-Known Player

Place your lair the closest u can get to your exobit route (make route first if u dont have it) so that u can just warp to lair and start farming right outside of it when u have some time to spare in between what ever u do in game. Mby play some music in the background cause u dont need to listen for exo sounds when u have route or u can talk with mates via voice chat so u dont get bored. I am atm at 19.5k exo gathered with doing things i listed here.
    • Like x 1
  14. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

Pro Tip: Don't "try" to get this or any of the other feats that require huge numbers, don't even look at the soul crushing feat more than once every 6 months
    • Like x 7
  15. Radium Devoted Player

With 5 feats left you don't really have much in the way to do to break up the time so the best bet is to just go at it. Try and find a good route like others have said, and set a goal for yourself of whatever you feel comfortable with in a day like 200/250 minimum. If you can manage to squeeze more in than even better.

You'd be surprised how quick this will go by going it like this.
    • Like x 1
  16. Benn 10 Committed Player

Noted, thanks dude.
  17. Benn 10 Committed Player

Gotcha thanks for the feedback.
  18. Benn 10 Committed Player

Noted, I'll look those up.
  19. Benn 10 Committed Player

That makes sense thanks for this Gem of information.
  20. Benn 10 Committed Player

Thanks to all who have given feedback so far. Most of this information has been very helpful.