What do you think the game needs to make it better?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by CypherXone, Jul 27, 2014.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

I for one wish this game had a more detailed Role-playing element between players and non-players, more cross powerset interactions, and power customization.

What are ur thoughts?
    • Like x 2
  2. The Lone Stranger Devoted Player

Customization. Customization. Customization.

More styles and skins (and not all of them looking like manga robots and monsters ==== my shoulders don't need to be bigger than my torso, guys!)

More power options (even a choice of possibly different graphics for the same power)

Power color customization (but you lose the ring unless you're red, blue, and/or yellow as appropriate)

I think it would be neat to have more levels (up to 50), with more power branches opening up in the future...
    For example: FIRE: once you hit level 31, a Healer tree opens up, allowing a third role for the toon. Then, at 41, a Controller tree opens up, letting the fire toon be any of the roles!
    Tanks would become Healers, then Controllers
    Healers would become Controllers, then Tanks
    Controllers would become Tanks, then Healers
    Eventually, every toon could play all 4 roles.
    • Like x 11
  3. Teminem Well-Known Player

For sorcery to be purple
    • Like x 2
  4. EPHEMERAL titan New Player

In no particular order:
    1) More Powers
    2) More different Weapons
    3) More Mentors. Flash, Dr. Fate, Doc Magnus, Bane, The Brain, Brainiac, Ra's Al Ghul...easy choices...many many more
    4) More costume options...including body sliders...Costume pieces from individual pieces to whole style sets should be EASIER to get
    5) Vehicles...Teleportation...leaping Tall Buildings In A Single Bound...Many more movement Modes...
    6) More leveling missions..pre 30 alerts...from the NEW and VARIED mentors...
    7) Make ALL POWERS ICONIC!!! Simple....make every power in the game usable to any role. Players could use Fire AND Ice to control enemies or give power while a tank could use the very same loadout but in her/his case it would draw enemies into her/him and draw aggro. The examples would be infinite...and you could create a superhero the exact way Shuster or Kirby or Kane have before.
    8) The list does go on and on and on ...
    • Like x 5
  5. Keyring New Player

More weapons and movement modes for sure! Not sure if you've ever come across 'Champions Online' but they have some sweeeet movement modes + weapons, I'd love to see more'a that for sure.
    • Like x 2
  6. Harly Davidson Well-Known Player

I wish the precises working of the game mechanics were less opaque and better explained. I have been trying to find a comprehensive explanation of the Awesome Mechanics and there don't seem to be anything that the devs have put out other then a pedestrian list of changes to the effected powers which really don't give me any information about how they work and interact with other powers. In fact I wish the devs would release a complete detailed list of each power with a;ll the reverent stats associated with them so people could put together a load out without spending time hours in front of a training target figuring out what should simply be in an easy to understand chart.
    • Like x 2
  7. Arcpope New Player

To be exactly like world of warcraft but set in the dc universe.

Is that so much to ask....jeez
  8. iROFFLE New Player

More pvp content like more game modes for example 5v5 where a VIP is chosen for each team and killing that VIP gets you X amount of points or a infected game mode where each time the enemy team kills one of your teammates they become the enemy's teammate and vice versa.that last one is probably not possible tho
    • Like x 2
  9. ChaosInternational New Player

More RPG, definitely.
  10. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

I'm pretty sure DC would be better if I could get some full grown fire breathing dragons as my henchmen?? I guess I could settle for little ones but that will only make me kinda happy.
  11. YinChakra Dedicated Player

More texture based styles
  12. Vacman New Player

You have all these roads leaving out of the city's, I Would like to see super hero cars that you can drive on the downtown streets. Customize your car thru the In game marketplace leave Met or Goth behind and head out for the open road, play in New raids and alerts that involve driving and killing other players or npc with weapons you can customize on your car.
  13. Pew New Player

Group based lap races in the HoD obviously.
  14. Mei Ritsuko Well-Known Player

Stop nerfing powers
    • Like x 2
  15. The Kid Blurr Well-Known Player

16. MrSentinel New Player

Hehe, that's an excellent point, What is the point of all that Furniture in my base if I can't even sit on it? It took many, many years until my Runescape character could FINALLY rest his feet and sit down.

What I really want however is more Iconic instances, and for them to be for EVERYONE 30+ People instead of freaking Super high level tiers that takes years to get to.
    I want to see a super raid where everyone is an Iconic DC Character and we fight Braniac. (main point here is that II want to use Iconic DC characters in PvE Instances)

Also I want to see a PvP Raid: One guy would be a super OP Boss dude (that is actually controllable by a player) and he would face off against 8 people in a raid style.
    • Like x 1
  17. John Brawler Committed Player

buffing the iconic powers (both passive and active) to make them worth the power point we spend to get them.
    • Like x 2
  18. MEBegnalsFan Devoted Player

I hate to say this but I think level 1-30 should focus on DPS/support role development for new players. Prior to hitting end game content the game should require all players to play their support role in a few instances, forcing specific mechanics to have the player learn their role.

The next thing, if you have PVP gear on, you shold not be able to enter a PVE instance...I know I'm overgeared and all but I should not be helping someone out who comes in with PVP gear...

Alerts & Raids - Support role enforcements - would like to see the game require support roles in these instances....I mean I have gone into Smallville with my CR 46 character as a controller and everyone elses comes in as DPS but there sits one person that selected healer and the other with Tank...guess what, they don't go into that role and we can burned bad......yet guess what, the tier gear they have on is for the support role...instance should automatically put them to the support role; you can only change if you have an armory...

Final Thing....Mics...I believe Alerts and Raids should require mics...Without a mic attached you should not be able to get in...Yeah I know I will get flamed, but it is easier to try to get the four corner feat in A&B when everyone has a mic...just stating...
    • Like x 1
  19. Ghostof91 New Player

As far as customization, I want a revamp of the Animal skins like make them with a more protruding look, Jokers face with a unhealthy grin, and most importantly a revamp of the open world to make it liver, I'm personally sick of queing up for things to get excited about.
    • Like x 1
  20. Koolandria New Player

I wish the precises working of the game mechanics were less opaque and better explained. I have been trying to find a comprehensive explanation of the Awesome Mechanics and there don't seem to be anything that the devs have put out other then a pedestrian list of changes to the effected powers which really don't give me any information about how they work and interact with other powers. In fact I wish the devs would release a complete detailed list of each power with a;ll the reverent stats associated with them so people could put together a load out without spending time hours in front of a training target figuring out what should simply be in an easy to understand chart.
    Some one posted the other day to make a dps reader to see the exact damage per second you doing would that work for you
    • Like x 2