What time is it?....

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chaos Evolution, Jul 26, 2014.

1. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

NEW LAIR THEME TIME! THAT'S WHAT TIME IT IS! :)

How about some lairs with more artistic ideas how about a lair where you can actually look out a window to see...something

Power lairs like one for fire with a place beneath the earth closer to the core, a base in the snowy mountains with a big window to watch snow fall, a cosmic lair theme where you look out a widow and see stars or oh here's a good one!....Spaceship lair! It would have look of the inside of a high tech spaceship with buttons and screens!
    • Like x 1
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Still waiting for my ice lair, 1 year and 7 months in counting
    • Like x 1
  3. Skerlyn New Player

Castle texturized lair, please, pretty, pretty, pretty please with sugar on top :p

Also a Brainiac possessed lair theme could be appreciated or a funhouse or crazy assylum one.
    • Like x 1
  4. Derio 15000 Post Club

Magic themed lair. Because magic always wins.
  5. Baby Sister Committed Player

Summer time *high school musical* *singing*
  6. chubbychase New Player

Lets also have a new hide out theme: I would like a hut, please and thank you.
  7. the solowing Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  8. Twilight Man New Player

Architectual Digest themed lair please.

Yes I'm serious.
  9. Crimson Jonni New Player

I want a dessert lair with food base items. Or a lair with a waterfall and a built in pond or something
  10. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

I want more creative lair themes with animations and actually feel like I'm in a certain place.
  11. Deranya Dedicated Player

[IMG]

I'd like to see the fitting base items to any new theme to come along with it. Not months later if possible. The ice lair would be niiiice for my tank ^^
  12. revolter1 New Player

It's time lairs get the revamp I've always wanted...

CUSTOMIZABLE LAIRS!!!

Please let us create our OWN lair. Let us choose the style and then giving it the form we want: placing walls, creating rooms, placing functional windows ecc.

Let us buy base items with money and MoT (so we can finally use them for something).

Create like a "DCkea" wher we can buy this items.
    It could have a list of items such as: house furinture, lab furniture, evil genius furniture...

I'm waiting for this since they've launched home turf.

PLS DEVS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!
  13. Arcpope New Player

I thought this was a yo gabba gabba thread.

It's time to DANCE!