Check out my melons!

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Mint Stiletto, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

I used to have a big outdoor cat that killed and ate anything that came in the yard, wish he was still around.
  2. Arwen Skywalker Loyal Player

Aaww yiss worthy.
  3. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

I have a big fat kitty who lays around in the shade all day, and thin streamlined stalker/killer who loves leaving half bunnies on my doorstep. She kills.everything but rabbits are her favorite. I have nightmares of bunnies screaming, it's truly horrific.
    • Like x 2
  4. Givemeasoda New Player

"they"?
  5. Careerpancakes New Player

BWAAAAH BWAH BWEN BWEN BWAN
  6. hudapak Well-Known Player

Omg for some reason I was thinking you meant Weapon Mastery when you said WM. Lol
    • Like x 2
  7. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Finally got sun today, one of the melons has grown at least 5 times larger in ONE day! It's bigger than the one that vanished by quite a bit. I'll take a 2 day pic tomorrow instead of waiting for 5 as usual, it's crazy how big it got in just one day of good sun after all that rain.
    Btw I am covering it up at night now to try to keep the bunnies/racoons/opossums (?) from taking it. It's hard to tell what it is, I live out in the sticks,behind my house is all woods.
  8. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Could you next go inside and bake something so we can comment on your buns.
    • Like x 2
  9. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Too hot to bake today, but feel free to comment anyway.[IMG]
    About to post new melon pics too!
    • Like x 1
  10. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

This is the same melon only 2 days apart! I took the first pic the afternoon of the 25th. I am covering it up with a weighted tub at night to guard against the varmets taking any more away.My melons are happy to be getting some sun after four and a half days of dark and rain.:)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  11. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Omg. That sucker grew!
    • Like x 1
  12. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

My surviving melons are not doing as well, they want more sun. My tomatoes on the other hand are thriving! Got a half dozen the other day! They were delicious
    • Like x 1
  13. Ninja'd Dedicated Player

Whoa! You would think two days is not much room for growth.
    • Like x 1
  14. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

Nice! Gratz on the maters, I bet they are tasty!
    And the melons really do love that intense hot sun,I'm still amazed how much that one grew in 2 days.
  15. Mint Stiletto Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  16. John Brawler Committed Player

captain kirk would approve.
    • Like x 2
  17. Givemeasoda New Player

I don't hate Watermelons I just don't care about you or your watermelons
    I thought you meant boobs by this post, clicked, seen actual watermelons, and left a comment
    • Like x 1
  18. Sabigya Steadfast Player

If you read this thread without reading the OP. It turns into a completely different meaning.
  19. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Deleted for being incredibly dumb and basic
  20. AkikoTsunami Committed Player

I think there's a big difference between dirty innuendo, and double entendre. The former anyone can make, the latter involves wit both to make, and appreciate. As clearly seen by the remarks of some here in this thread.