The Official "I'm looking for a league" thread.

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by PerfectLegend, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Eleven New Player

*In-game name - I have alts, lots of alts. But you can call me Eleven after my main toon.
    *Faction: 8 Heroes 4 Villains
    *Server EUPC I only speak English. And being from Durham, bad English at that!
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points - CR varies between alts. SP Hero currently 62, 55 Villain side.
    *Power - Various
    *Role - Most are DPS. 3 Tanks, 2 Hero 1 Villain (One hero and the Villain are low level atm) and a Troller ether side. Healer villain side.
    *Do you have a mic? Yes. Mostly use Skype but can update Team Speak if that is preferred software.
    *Legendary
    *Age. 32

*About yourself.
    6 year vet of City of Heroes before it's shutdown on the Union EU server. Part of the RP scene there. Was in DCUO beta and played a fair bit at launch in 2011. Soon went back to CoH though. Came back to give DCUO a go again when it went F2P but stopped after getting another character to 30. Been blitzing the game through this year however as I needed my Super Hero fix and Champions Online just doesn't cut it for me. Done a lot of respeccing and building new toons after finally getting an idea on builds for roles and how to play them properly. Really been enjoying the Lantern powers and both sides recently but have made many alts of various powers that have been a lot of fun.

*What are you looking for in a league and why?
    1: Teaming I can depend on. Hitting a brick wall on some of my toons when it comes to doing some of the mid range alerts and raids. Ether can't get one going in On Duty random join or even when I do get involved in something, I'm getting tired of the PUG's with no communication and headless chicken mode. Being dumped in and all DPS team is not fun on some alerts.

Would be great to team again with planned team build up and communication over mic to get things done. I really wanted my close friends (Some from CoH days) to join me here but there does not seem to be much interest. So I have to seek help elsewhere. Don't plan to abandon my mates though and there could be times I am not in game because I am playing something else with them. When I am online however, I will committed to get as much done on one of my alts that day as I can and I am up for getting the top end gear for all my toons and the mods as well. Don't mind doing lower tiered content to help someone get a leg up on gear or marks etc. Used to do that a lot for folks in CoH.

As such, I don't really want to have my alts in different leagues (Heroes and Villains aside) and therefore dealing with a different set of people as there I no way I could keep up contact with so many separate sets of groups when I am tied to close net community outside of this game. So ideally all my toons will be under one league for easy management for myself.

2: Feat chasing. 62 isn't a lot in comparison to others so I am certainly game for feat chasing to get that passed the 100 mark at least (140 is the final aim, not fussed at getting max). While I am slowly getting the solo based stuff done myself, getting them done with a team quicker (or at least more efficiently) would be great. In particular there is content that I normally would not do because I am just not into it but I know I am missing out on a lot of feat points. PVP being the main thing. Not a fan of PVP in MMO's in general. (Only ever did Galactic Starfighter on SWTOR).

3: Role Playing. This is not a deal breaker. If it is just not going on in the server in general, I'm not too hung up on that and will just happily smash stuff with teams (I'm all about the smash!). However if there is an avenue to get some RP done, great. As mentioned was part of the RP scene in CoH and very briefly in Champions Online. My characters are born out of concepts and desire to create a lore for them. I would have had all my Heroes in a one man League, The Dunelm Group, however it is apparent that I will achieve more in a larger populated league in general. There is still a lot of history and lore made with The Dunlem Group and I wish to continue with that. Like I say though, if there is isn't much RP going on, if at all, its not a deal breaker.
  2. Raging Harley New Player

*In-game name. - Raging Harley
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Hero
    *Server (USPS3/EUPS3-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Cr-92, Pvp Cr-89 ,Sp- 83
    *Power. -Rage
    *Role.-Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. - Legendary
    *About yourself. - 19, Male, I've always been a solo player, Been on Dcuo for about 2 years.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I've just now hit T5 pve after so long. I find myself unable to progress through the game quickly by pugging and I've never had a good league that stayed active, just looking for a mature and active league here.
    • Like x 1
  3. blurredGREEN New Player

Character Name: blurredGREEN
    Hero
    CR 88 SP 105
    Gadgets
    Primarily DPS but I also Troll because switching it up is fun
    USPS3
    I regularly go from premium to legendary memberships
    I used to be really into this game and play for hours everyday, and I got to know some players really closely. Once school started I kinda just didn't play for a year. Most of the people I used to play with don't play anymore. So basicallyt Im looking for a really cool league t4 or higher that can help me get back into the swing of things. I love to do raids and alerts, and also go back and do past alerts to get new gear or feats. And playing legends at night is so much fun. Just looking for some skilled and chill people who can teach me all the new things in the game!
  4. Vittum New Player

In-game name.Vittum
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Pve78/PvP86/skill47
    *Power. Quantum
    *Role. Troll
    *Do you have a mic?yes but I need to buy a new one
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).19
    *About yourself. I am 19 , male, I've been playing DC for about 6 months now and I love trolling and I am willing to learn. I love doing pve and just started playing pvp
    *What are you looking for in a league . I am looking for a active league that a are pve or pvp . I want to join a actual good league that I can learn a lot from
  5. Sin Cattvo New Player

So im thinking of joining a USPS league..I just started this game few days ago got my first char to lvl 30 and now working on teri 1 gear to get my cr up. Im looking for a more mature league who is not a pure end game league.. Ive played a few mmo's from star wars gaxaly-eq2-vanguard-wow (pre expantions to expantion 2) ran a few guilds my self. Im looking for a League who uses mics has fun runs some 4 mans n 8 mans helps with alts.

Im a older gamer (just cause i rember hooking up my game system with a butter knife to the back of the tv dosent mean im to old lol). would like a 18+ league but as long as it isn't a teen filled drama one i dont mind..i like helping people even running thru mission instances over n over (heck im hooked on gettin Harleys hat for my char for the style right now ran it probly 8 times a day last 3 days lol)

Also right now im a premium member but 2 days (todays Sat so on Monday) im gonna make the plunge n go lengedary..Oh and yes i play a Female char even though im a guy (if im gonna stare at a char backside for hours at a time id rather it be a females backside lol)... So feel free to post here, message me, or hit me up in game on the Heros side... Happy Questing

USPS Hero-Sinlette
  6. daffy324 New Player

In-game name. dafffy324(New hero)
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Pve31 Pvp 41
    *Power. Electricity
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No. Thinking to buy one.
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).16
    *About yourself. I am 16, male, being playing this game for a year, I know players by how they speak, react, love doing PVE as well as PVP
    *What are you looking for in a league . Looking for a active league that does not concern with CR, because one day, all of us will be great players. Looking for a league which treats other players nicely. If you recruit me, I'd be very happy.
  7. Draco8573 New Player

hero or villain?
  8. Sin Cattvo New Player

My Bad seems posting at 3am is not for me lol Hero Charter name Sinlette
  9. Draco8573 New Player

I will message you in game
  10. LiveFromLV New Player

In game name : THE DREADFORT
    faction: villain
    Server: USPS
    combat rating/ skill points: 89/37
    Power: rage
    Role: DPS
    Mic: yes
    Legendary
    About: been playing since release but just went villain. Never had a CR this high before so I'm just looking for a league to run some T5 stuff with so I can finish off my gear set. And some feat stuff as well
  11. Jake New Player

*In-game name. Misscraft
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 93 CR 65 SP
    *Power. Celestial
    *Role. Healer
    *Do you have a mic? No
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 23
    *About yourself. I'm just your average Comic Book reader and DCUO Fanatic
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Just a friendly and helpful group made to play. Not interested in elitists who require you to be on X amount of times every week, I play at my own leisure, and may disappear for a bit every now and again.
    Send me mail in game @ Misscraft or message me here if you would take me in :D
    • Like x 1
  12. Brawnbosis New Player

Arkenbane
    Hero
    USPS
    106cr/135sp (pvp feats still untapped)
    Quantum
    Troll
    PS4 and mic
    Legendary

About Me: Been involved in MMORPG's for well over 10 years all starting back in Everquest. Played WoW for many years and have always been in an end game guild. I enjoy playing support roles and dpsing, though I find have been leaning more towards support in DCUO. I started playing this game I would say back in January of 2014. Being no games on this PS4 console I would consider buying at this time, most of all my gaming time is invested into DCUO. Frankly this is one of the buggiest and easiest games I have yet to really get into.. but I would be lying if I said I am not having fun. I do enjoy earning feats and am possibly looking into getting involved in PvP to build up my Skill Points.
    Looking for in a league : Prestige rewards, majority of 106 members with high skill points, friendly and mature in game behavior of members, a decent league name, and was hoping to find a place in an established top shelf league that's been around for some time, and has or on their way to acquiring a league hall.
    I am not looking for in a league : Leagues who spam out invites to anyone, a poorly named league, hot tempered members that feel the need to express themselves by yelling or making disrespectful remarks towards others, crowned up members that always feel the need to sound off how they are gods gift to the game thus tooting their own horns every chance they get, uneducated ghetto voice chat ( cant listen to ***** this and ***** that all day), and please no fly by nights as most I have been coming across appear to be.

If you think that your league meets my requirements for what I am looking for, and feel I can be a good fit among your other members I would like to hear back from you. PLEASE PM me with some details about your league. Please no in-game messages as I most likely will not respond to or will not see due to not being in front of the game. I do appreciate your time you took to look over my post and look forward to hearing from you. I will update this post with the following once I have found what I am looking for.

*FOUND A LEAGUE* :) thanks for the PM's to all you that responded.
  13. death carlyle New Player

*In-game name. Death carlyle
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villian
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. 105/100
    *Power. Ice
    *Role. Dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 32
    *About yourself. Laid back not real talkative but communitiv, friendly dont talk junk to people
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? Looking for goo group to both pve and pvp with
  14. Varpulis New Player

*In-game name. Varpulis
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) EUPC
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR103 SP88
    *Power. HARD LIGHT
    *Role. DPS
    *Do you have a mic? YES
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. LEGENDARY
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 26
    *About yourself. Played for a long time am on most evenings EU time from about 7pm
    Teamwork and support, english speaking and a friendly league.
  15. Workdog New Player

*In-game name. Sgt Burnz
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Villain
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. PVE 81 PVP 87 SP 86
    *Power. Fire
    *Role. Tank or Dps
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). 16
    *About yourself. 16, Male, I am mature for my age though. I have had the game since 1/11/11 but I quit the game for 2 years. I came back about 2-3 months ago and got hooked on the game again.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I am looking for an active and social league with any range 50 to 150 members. (I don't want any black armada leagues). Also with a CR requirement. (Like 60 or 70) I hope i am not asking for too much. I have been searching for a league that runs raids and alerts daily but I can never seem to find one.
  16. Tiime_Lapse Well-Known Player

In game name: Olivia Vine
    Faction: villan
    Server: USPS
    CR/SP: 103CR 83SP
    Power: Nature
    Role: Healer
    Mic?: Yes, Turtle Beaches & have keyboard
    About me: I'm 25 years old in August. I run a league on the Heroes side but I'm not gonna beable to run two leagues because I have a job so I'll be disbanding my villan league to join a different one. I've been playin DCUO since it went free to play and haven't stopped since. I have many T6 toons and am very experienced at the game. Please send me a message on here if you are interested in inviting me to your league. I'm looking to at least beable to inv others to your league ( members from the league that I will be disbanding (only bout 2 or 3 ppl. The close friends I have) including my GF) and have access to league bank.
  17. Noisereject New Player

*In-game name: NoiseReject, lol gadgets
    *Faction (Hero/Villain). Noise (Villain) / Gadgets (hero)
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC) USPS3
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. Noise 101 CR/ 90 CR PvP/ 85 SP HL Troll (may switch to sorcery), lol gadgets 32 CR/ 86 PvP / 41 SP
    *Power. Noise HL/ lol gadgets is gadgets
    *Role. Noise HL DPS (pvp) troll (PvE) (might go heal) Gadgets DPS
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Premium, May go legendary again though
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements). PFFFT 14 :p
    *About yourself. I'm a funny guy, like to chill and duel a lot. I don't like PvE because it's repetitive and quite boring after the 1st run. Also, I'm waiting on that Destiny to release so I can take a nice break from DC.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I, would like a league that would be able to help my hero alt gear up fast and at the same time while having fun. On the villain side, I'd like a league with skilled players that know how to have FUN without going tryhard when they lose XD.

AND they're both picked up
  18. jsolomoniii New Player

*In-game name.
    Kid Paranormal
    *Faction (Hero/Villain).
    Hero
    *Server (USPS/EUPS-USPC/EUPC)
    USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points.
    102 / 48
    *Power.
    Mental
    *Role.
    Troll
    *Do you have a mic?
    Soon
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play.
    Legendary
    *Age. (For those leagues with age requirements).
    *About yourself.
    I think I play often (about at least 16 hours a week). I used to be a part of a really good league a long while until the leader disbanded the league for unknown reasons... :(. Anyway, because of that league, I learned how to raise my CR and became very decent troller. However, since the disbandment of my old league, I could really use a league that could help me advance; A league that doesn't mind helping out it's members or giving a helping hand if asked. Aside from my main character - Kid Paranormal, I'm also raising a tank, a healer, and a dps.
    *What are you looking for in a league and why? I think I answered this question in the "about yourself" area. :oops:
  19. xThailone New Player

In-game name. Thailone / LProphecyL
    *Faction - Hero
    *Server - USPS
    *Combat Rating/Skill Points. CR: 102 SP 99
    *Power. Quantum (Thalione) Rage (prophecy)
    *Role. Troll / Tank
    *Do you have a mic? Yes
    *Legendary/Premium/Free to play. Legendary (6month subscription)
    *About yourself. I'm 23, pretty big on playing MMO's. I've played games such as WOW and SWTOR. Recently I was playing Leaguen of Legends and DCUO. I'm a pacific time player every night from 7:30pm until around 11pm every night. On the weekends I play about 6hrs a day. I'm not big on drama I just want to chill and play.
    I used to be a really good league, after taking 3months off the league disbanded. I would like a league that was small or medium sized, and friendly. I don't need to be carried or anything of that nature and I have no issues running lower tier content. The more new ppl we get the better DC gets =). At the end of the day I want a league that is drama free and laid back. Not about that puglife lol.
  20. Carax New Player

Firecade
    Hero
    USPC
    CR:9 SP:7 (i know i know, its just starting out stuff but i figured i wanted a decent league asap)
    Fire
    Tank(atm)
    I do have a mic
    I am currently free to play, may upgrade depending on how the end game looks
    I am 31, been playing mmos since WoW(BC), Aion, SWTOR, Lineage 2, everquest, and a few others ive dabbled in. I'm in the central time zone but im used to playing on west coast time so anywhere roughly between the two is fine for me. In most of those games ive played a tank ( or a few dps) role

I'm looking for a guild/league (with voip) that is definitely a mature 18+ guild with a no drama policy. It doenst have to be a hard core rading guild though i wouldnt mind getting into that at some point. Atm im trying to learn the game so a lvling guild would be fine, that also does end game content. I don't need my hand held to do content, i just need some help explaining how certain things work(game mechanics etc).
    Leveling advice be nice as well.