Link the funniest threads you have ever seen

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by Careerpancakes, Jul 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Careerpancakes New Player

2. Errorcode1058 New Player

Around the time of GU 36 there were a lot of anti-WM/dovetail/I'm quitting if I can't RSF all day threads. Mods were locking these up like crazy, and we had a lot of INB4THELOCK PICS going around. Then someone on a thread asked what INB4THELOCK meant.

The result...

A whole thread of INB4THELOCK gifs, pics, etc...

It was hilarious.
  3. Spacedude2 New Player

I remember reading the thread about who is tougher; Superman or Black Adam.
  4. Billy Sparks Committed Player

Am I the only one a little creeped out by The Sanctifiers Signature? Like we need to get Circe in to police protection before she ends up in a hole with some lotion.

• Like x 1
  5. Careerpancakes New Player

Tied up in a basement next to Ellen Paige and Emma Stone
  6. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

7. Careerpancakes New Player

8. Careerpancakes New Player

9. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

10. KrimsonScourge New Player

Oh my God, I just read the "replacement" thread. I almost cried I was laughing so hard.
  11. KrimsonScourge New Player

This was actually the one I was reading where I almost died laughing, I had multiple tabs open. Not saying I didn't get a chuckle out of "Atrocitus is OP" but the style thread has funhouse written all over it. It needs to be moved here soon.
  12. LeagueOfV Dedicated Player

13. Careerpancakes New Player

14. Careerpancakes New Player

15. LowFlyingMoon Loyal Player

16. Careerpancakes New Player

17. Careerpancakes New Player

18. Careerpancakes New Player

19. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

THIS Topic with the question "What if DC did a complete reo-do...deleting everyone's characters and starting from scrath?" was the funniest topic I've ever seen on these forums so far and THAT was the best response to it. :rolleyes:
  20. Careerpancakes New Player

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.