Server Downtime - July 23, 2014 - Game Update 39!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PurrpleFoxy New Player

does there happen to be a manual patch my stupid launcher thing been giving me " unable to download bad stream in http://dcuo.patch.station.sony.com/...531/44f335233e2325e76b3fca480604581b611?cb=JD "

and it been doing that consistently for weeks now I searched " support " articles about it but to no avail I havnt been able to play for nearly a month thus why I canceled my all access membership cause for the moment it looks like im just being robbed of my money pay for it then plays for a week then doesn't work anymore .... somebody please help me
  2. Sasami Well-Known Player

Why are servers showing as 'locked'?
  3. Maxwill Committed Player

Hey Mepps , I just wanted to mention that my replay badges have been reduced and our Marks of Triumph have been increased by too much.I hope you guys will fix it ASAP.
  4. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

yeah, got the same on PS3/EU assumed it was the dev team locking out the server while they sort out the marks issue
    • Like x 1
  5. 00DeadEnd00 New Player

6. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Yup can't get off character select screen usps4
    • Like x 2
  7. Dayday aka Xgene New Player

Yaay world is back up :)
  8. Electrizzaro Loyal Player

i hope it does not take long lol
  9. Hazhor New Player

What is Status Locked on the character screen?
  10. Maxwill Committed Player

Guys check your replay badges please,my replay badges have been reduced !
  11. Luckyme92781 Well-Known Player

seriously? Was on the game a whole 3 minutes and go to switch characters and can't get back on. WTF
  12. AshManX New Player

I am getting this message: 'Invalid game state detected. Please exit the game and relaunch.' And it won't go away no matter how many times I relaunch.
    • Like x 1
  13. Chilog Well-Known Player

What marks issue?
  14. Stevenjm New Player

i was able to log in on one toon then when i went to switch to a nother toon of mine when i log in a disconnect like screen comes up???anyone els haveing same prob please tell me you are? =;/
    • Like x 1
  15. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

I lost Marks of Triumph...I only have 4.2 Billion MOT. I demand more.
  16. Lyeti New Player

Well, I see my characters, but can't go in the world.
  17. Bubi8472 New Player

When i hit play game disconnects.
  18. Nikola27 New Player

EU PC -
    "Disconnected. Invalid game state detected" error
  19. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

1. Level 20 players in Oolong are not supposed to receive drops? Why not?
    2. When was the last time you wiped at Tornado Tyrant? It's pretty rare with over-geared players running things these days.
    3. Just ran Fortress of Solitude: The Chasm Novice last week. I still have a Scarred Enforcer's Chestguard (Oolong Chest) item level 58 piece in my bank for donation to league halls since I am unable to salvage it.
    4. Just ran Fortress of Solitude: The Sunstone Matrix Novice last week. I was able to run Expert and receive loot from Zod the same day. I only received one drop from the Novice version, supposedly from Ursa and Non, plus my monthly reward box, but Zod was not locked.

Or are you saying the above are only on USPC, but not USPS?
  20. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

If you log in you'll see you have Billions of MoT.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.