Banned account

Discussion in 'PC Account Support' started by DeAtH-LeGenD, Jul 22, 2014.

1. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

My account has been banned and I don't know the reason. I quitted DC long time ago and when I saw a friend of mine trying to create an account in DC I gave him my account and when we logged in it was banned can you tell me why?
    I've sent an e-mail to SOE but they still havent replied yet..
  2. Aidann New Player

Does it not give you any details of why the account has been banned?
    Were you with your friend while he logged into your DC account?

You must give SOE time to reply, can take a fair few hours and depending on your time zone as well, it is late hours their time, also they are attempting to fix Error Code:1004 on PS version of DC as well.
  3. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

No it doesn't give me any information about the ban. I'll wait...
  4. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

It's been more than 12 hours and still I didn't received an answer can a moderator please reply?
  5. kawe Loyal Player

Send a ticket. Unless you did by saying "email".
  6. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

7. exil3d! New Player

Where are you from? EU
    If you was and EUPC player of SOE you get auto-ban 2years ago. All players had the same issues but we migrated our account on PSG and 1months ago we migrated back to SOE but to another account(same chars).
    Probably you can't get back your account...
  8. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

The last time I logged in was before 1 year and some months.
  9. exil3d! New Player

Were you on EUPC or USPC?
  10. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

11. TSR-AlexS Customer Service

12. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

If you are from Europe, then you probably have to transfer your account. The transfer link is on the DCUO website.

There are about 64 days left before the time runs out.
  13. Emerald Fox New Player

Ive also had this problem. Before yesterday it was a few months before I had logged on as I had left and decided to come back. But I found my account was banned for reasons I do not know as im sure I never recieved an email about the ban. I contacted support 24 hours ago and have also yet to recieve a reply of why my account was banned
  14. Emerald Fox New Player

Forgot to add in the last post im also eupc and my account has moved back to sony
  15. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

Now I can log in normaly thanks.