Valentine's Day Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Chocolate Enforcer, Jul 22, 2014.

1. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Im probably going to get hammered for this but who cares lol. I have had a older toon for about two years, which I took a break from for about a 1 year and a half and I never really played the seasonal events when I did play. Now that I am back playing, I found myself missing those feats and I see that we can no longer obtain these. Do I submit a ticket asking for these feats since they were just handed out to others or am I screwed?
  2. hoaxone Committed Player

So u want a 3rd chance for these feats?

I don't see a issue but really?
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

I thought those feats were given to everyone for free during the previous seasonal ?
  4. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

I am not asking for them for free. I'll honestly will wait for them to fix the event if that whats takes.
  5. Twilight Man New Player

I believe you're 'screwed' and will have to push on without them until they are re-released one day.
    Not a huge loss but I understand you still wanting them.

Not something to submit a support ticket for though.
    • Like x 1
  6. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

They were given to everyone for free when they logged in last year around when the seasonal should have started.

Also if what I was told is true, they stopped doing that seasonal because it was very much disliked.
    • Like x 1
  7. Chocolate Enforcer Committed Player

Yeah I never received them though. Maybe one day they will make it where people will like the event lol
  8. sterl320 New Player

So would that be something that happens again? Them giving away the feats? or would we have to actually do the seasonal this time around?
  9. Twilight Man New Player

There is no longer a Valentines Day seasonal to do.
  10. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They gave everyone the feats around Valentine's Day this year and last year. I have heard people say there will be a new Valentine's event next year involving Star Sapphires but I have not actually heard or seen this come from an official source. I imagine regardless of whether or not there is a new event next year they will give the feats and items away for free again.
    • Like x 1
  11. SkullGang Devoted Player

The past one we didn't have a seasonal, they just gave everyone the feats and styles.
  12. Statman New Player

It should be noted that when they did give out the Valentines Day feats, that you were required to log into each character (during the time they were given out) to acquire them, they just weren't given to every character that existed. This would be how the OP missed out on the feats.

I imagine they will do this every year until they provide an actual Valentines Day seasonal event, so you'll just have to wait until February comes around again.
    • Like x 1