Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. neonguy New Player

thanks devs now i can play it
  2. Statman New Player

This is the reason you 'lost' all of your characters, which in fact they are not lost. All character data is stored on the SOE servers, and is accessed via your PSN account. If you had previously played on your first PSN account, but are currently playing on your second PSN account, of course you can't access your already created characters. I guarantee, when you are finally able to access DCUO on your first account, your characters will be there.
    • Like x 1
  3. GrimmjowSaero New Player

I changed the router, I rebooted the connection with the ethernet cable connected to the PS3, I have to redownload the game, I disabled the media server, but it DOES NOT WORK!
  4. thepunisher2077 New Player

I have the same problem I have 98% wifi strength & even a wired connection for back up my other free2 to play games work fine my digital games work fine my hard copy games work fine online the problem is SOE secretly doesn't give a shet about keeping gamers happy even though we give them our money. they fix crapp whenever they feel like getting off their asssess's & getting around to fixing it
  5. daffy324 New Player

I wish that were true, but I am playing on my main account and they are not there.
  6. daffy324 New Player

For those who yet don't know, I contacted SOE help yesterday and said Destiny Beta is interferring with the PSN service, have patience it will be done, try power cycling you're routers or contact you're ISP and tell them to clear you're cache and it should work.
  7. daffy324 New Player

But don't bother contacting SOE help on weekends, they are not available, try on Monday at 10 am they will be online, till then you can only wait or play other games.
  8. Statman New Player

Well what I stated is in fact how it works (as I've uninstalled, installed, etc through various different PS3 and PS4 machines), it would seem you've encountered another glitch. Perhaps you should contact SOE about that to get your characters restored (if you have not done so already), because this is not a usual issue - it's a fact that account data is stored on their servers, not on our local machines. All our local machines store is our game settings (chat, etc), as these are local to each machine.
  9. daffy324 New Player

I already have, waiting for a reply on Monday.
  10. GrimmjowSaero New Player

So Monday will fix the error?
  11. Aradonus11 New Player

Daffy lemme get this straight, you contacted soe that destiny beta is ruining dcuo, so how come they only fixed it for you and not all ps3 users
  12. GrimmjowSaero New Player

Expect Mondays, if it comes out the error seriously then we must all take action. Anyone download the game on the PS3 freezes!
  13. COMBATICUS Dedicated Player

Wth lol u seriously bought that?? Do u know how bad that sounds. I called Sony today and the rep laughed at me and said that's completely Bull lol... The issue is from SoE plain and simple, they screwed up and it's being fixed. Don't come here say a SoE rep said Destiny Beta was causing this lol. Ahh u made my day I'm still cracking up lol
    • Like x 1
  14. Artxica New Player

Does anyone have any idea when this will be solved by?
  15. error1004 New Player

i hope untill tomorrow we get a system update and everything works again...1004 RULES!!!
  16. Aspectss New Player

I still can't play on the PC has there been any repairs or anything to this? o:
  17. Gothamite Well-Known Player

Agreed, everything else is working fine but people will believe what they're being told without second guessing it. They need to do a better job at addressing this and reward their customers for hanging in there. Not give us false info and lackluster compensation.
    • Like x 1
  18. Ramonater New Player

are we supposed to be getting 200 loyalty points for all this headache? because i have NOT been able to really play this weekend and have NOT gotten any loyalty points. Has anyone gotten the 200 points?
  19. GrimmjowSaero New Player

I'm afraid they will not fix this error ever on PS3.
  20. daffy324 New Player

Did what are you're literature grades? I did not say SONY was messing this yo!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.