Intermittent Access Issues - July 15, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. error1004 New Player

wow very reassuring!!
  2. Aradonus11 New Player

So cuz they release a game on beta, only 1 game gets screwed up ******** man, we deserve more
  3. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

Check with your ISPs people. For the man who posted that ISPs update their cache on a regular bases you are wrong. TWC updates like every 48 hours. After they updated (and after I flushed my DNS cache) I have no problems with my PC account or my PS3 account. Everything works. You are all blaming SOE, but you are wrong. Servers were loaded today, hardly any wait times to get in alerts. Plenty of chat. If all these people are able to log in and play with no problems, the small handful complaining that SOE needs to do something need to wise up. The rule is this. If 100 people can operate a machine and 1 person can't, it's not the machines fault.
  4. GrimmjowSaero New Player

The error only appears when you download the game, if you've already downloaded and installed completely you have no problems. (1004 PS3) Is very big big big serious problem.
    • Like x 1
  5. error1004 New Player

try to reinstall the game maybe you will wise up like the "small handful of people"
  6. OanArcher New Player

Is there any way this is going to be fixed soon because this loosing connection every 10 minutes stuff is getting really old...
  7. Gryfn New Player

I'm trying to login to the EU PS3 server, but keep getting the 1004 error code as well. This has been happening for a few days now.
    • Like x 1
  8. RedDoEl New Player

48 Hours without being able to play the game?! I hope you guys still have stock of these...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  9. Statman New Player

I'm also encountering error 1004 on EUPS3 when attempting to download the game. My download on the Superman/Batman/WW screen gets to about 10% and then every time cuts to the error. When it does that, I've hit retry, I've restarted the game app and held R1 R2 L1 L2 until that screen and it checks assets, yet it still comes up with the error immediately. I've also deleted the game app from the dashboard, and re-downloaded from the Playstation Store, and it follows the same pattern - fine until it hits 10%, then the error occurs again.

Please fix devs, it's frustrating, and that's now how you get new players, lol.
  10. TheHeartbreakkid New Player

Forgive me if this was answered, but where are the 200 loyalty points?
  11. Cornastor New Player

Just spam x it let me get on
  12. dabosss678 New Player

i havent even been able to make a character because of the error code 1004 any tips on getting past it so the game can update it gets to 40% than the error code comes up
  13. daffy324 New Player

Yea well uninstall and reinstall the game if it does not work, beware though you will lose all you're characters, I lost my Green Lantern and Flash, now I'm restarting with a hero who's mentor is Batman. Ugh back to square one, but if you wanna play the game, that's the only option you got
  14. daffy324 New Player

Can someone help me? I'm on EUPS3, I'm hero: taz324 Gadgets Martial arts I'm still at the Scarecrow area, :( lost all my previous data
  15. dabosss678 New Player

im just about to redownload it aye see if it will work this time
  16. dabosss678 New Player

and that sucks you lost your green lantern and the flash character
  17. daffy324 New Player

Ya man, they had CR 90! Healer and controller! They were my best and now they're gone! Now I have to restart but this time my mentor's Batman instead of Superman
  18. daffy324 New Player

Yes it's that worthless Destiny game disturbing us!
  19. dabosss678 New Player

so once the beta is gone i should be able to finally make a character im stuck on pc til end of month than my mate has a ps4 and wants me to group with him
  20. Thunderbolt Dedicated Player

No need to re-install the game, there was no reason for anyone to re-install the game. You comment also makes no since. How can the small few that tried to re-install and screwed themselves the wise ones?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.