Payback... from Craven Green

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Craven Green, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Redscreen5 New Player

Sounds quite vague. How are you to define who kills the weak for fun not sport ? That's just a mere assumption, do you have indepth conversations with these individuals after the fact.

I don't support 30's killing lower levels but its within the games means prior to it being a PvP phase.
  2. SuperBatz New Player

I'd like your "welcoming all support roles" sig but my browser (on this PC) seems disagreeable. Also, yes, low level toons may be attached to a high level toon - all beware
    • Like x 2
  3. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Ohh well that's where u misunderstood, we love the repercussions of being in PvP and with us having a main once we get tired of getting beat up we switch to the main. Like Craven said we aren't complaining this is a message to be careful who you're beating on
    • Like x 1
  4. Mister Brees New Player

Interesting story...

A league member was doing something in wastelands a month or two ago. He kept getting jumped by some villains so he called up our league mates for help. We came over and started going at it with them. We lost some and we won some. The battle kept getting bigger and bigger until they had quite a few more than us. We got a bit overwhelmed and bailed. A few days later someone posted an edited video of said villains tracking down and beating on us. I say edited because miraculously, none of them died in it.

Everyone is guilty of doing stuff like that. Comes with the territory. It's all good though. At the end of the day, it was a lot of fun and I'm pretty sure i got a t-bag in on ya. (You were one of the villains if you hadn't already figured that out)
    • Like x 1
  5. Craven Green Loyal Player

Thank you for saying it perfectly as usual Gunna. The cookies will be in hte mail tonight.;)
    • Like x 1
  6. Craven Green Loyal Player

Ha ha I think your memory is foggy or you took too many blows to the head that day. For the majority of that fight the heroes outnumbered the villains. Oh I wont lie I died and respawned a lot. We took some and gave some beatings . For the majority of that fight there was only 5 in our group, it was only at the end when we evened the odds and filled our group to 8. I am sure OG will chime in on this as your event recall is a little incorrect.

That was a good fight though I really enjoyed myself that day, it got the blood flowing. The difference between that fight and the ones we are talking about is your leaguemate was a cr86 + in the Wastelands not a level 4 in Chinatown.
    • Like x 1
  7. Craven Green Loyal Player

For those of you who don't feel like going back and reading the first page:

[IMG]

I give away the plot in the title.
    • Like x 1
  8. Maxx_Watt Loyal Player

I make & level alts just for the fun of fighting lowbi killers, nothing more fun than those times you actually win the T baggage is priceless. More than a few times I've logged onto my main just to seek out the extreme DB's of which there are plenty.
    • Like x 2
  9. Craven Green Loyal Player

For me it's Clam Stamping but it is awesome.
    • Like x 2
  10. Mister Brees New Player

Haha. We were actually pretty even the whole time till the end. I remember reading the vs chat thinking "what are they talking about"? Saint Welker was my alt.

Good times
    • Like x 1
  11. Craven Green Loyal Player

HaHa you had a big bullseye on your back with our group. I look forward to our next encounter maybe someone from the hero side can video as well so ppl can agree what actually went down.
    • Like x 1
  12. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

That's a good story I remember one time I was in wastelands as well and a guy kept trying to fight me but I killed him 3 times in a row. Then I noticed he kept beating up this random guy in PvE gear so I killed him a few more times and he said "Your ganking me, watch I'll brb with back up" and I said "your beating up a guy in PvE gear?? And im the only one beating you up unless your counting the ads". So I finished my mission and ran up to the villain base to reset the mission again. When I went back to that same spot I seen Craven and some friends fighting that guys "back up" so I said "inv me" since it was my fault they were having to fight in the 1st place.

After that we won some and lost very few but we did die no doubt. Then I told a league mate about all the people who was there and he said "I'll be right there imma record this". He got there late so he didn't catch our first few deaths but we beasted em so much they got a full raid group for only 5 of us when it was already 5v5 and we beasted em a few times 5v5+ (not sure of the exact number I can show you the video and we can count em up) anyways they finally got us. Once they did Craven had some killers on speed dial, she pulled out the cell phone hit em up and in about 15 secs our 5 was 8 to match their 8 and we whooped them all over gotham wastelands till they rage quit and when back to their base!! After we T-Bagged em a few times.
    • Like x 2
  13. Craven Green Loyal Player

[IMG]

lol I'm giggling at my desk at work right now.
    • Like x 2
  14. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

As Craven may not want to explain it again, I will, we have main toons with a high amount of SPs and top tier gear but we also have low level toons which we play on for fun. We don't mind fighting higher levels, we find it fun to beat up people that should be stronger than us but we only like to get beat up so much. Once we get tired of getting whooped we get back on our main, hunt those people who beat up our low level toon, and beat the life out of em. No one was complaining because we got beat up we actually enjoy a good fight the post was created to remind the people (who actually read it) to never forget that those low level toons your beating up can be tied to someone with a main toon that will whoop dat ...
    • Like x 2
  15. Original Gunna Well-Known Player

Haha ohh yea, that's gotta be extra cookies for sure just hook me up with a months supply and I should be good!
    • Like x 1
  16. dozer New Player

In a nutshell, Your lower level villein alt got stomped, you got your feelings hurt & now you're gonna get revenge with your high level villain..

What I am saying is this is part of the game. It happens to both villains & heroes. I have had it happen to me since launch on both factions.
  17. Craven Green Loyal Player

Oh I didn't get my feelings hurt I got irked and got revenge. I am aware that some of the cowardly people in the game make themselves feel like beasts camping out the low level missions so I decided to get a little vengeance for the youth of or nation.:)
    • Like x 1
  18. St IronMagic Well-Known Player

LoL that's a good story. My memory is different though. Nah It was good times regardless.
    • Like x 2
  19. Craven Green Loyal Player

There should be a button to add more likes for someone.:)
    • Like x 1
  20. SupermanPrime New Player

It was probably some moron who was trying to complete a diamond heist or ring war pvp event and he was trying to kill squishies to complete the events and was too stupid to realize he at least has to kill lvl 30s to get credit
    • Like x 3